What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

There’s probably people out there that either feel bad about this situation, or at least don’t find joy in it. I’m sure they are a lot healthier than I am
I have historically said that college football runs on hate. I predicted the demise of the Longhorn network for that reason.

Example: If there was a husker network would you pay $0.13 a month for that **** to be on your subscription service? Of course not. To understand college football, you have to understand hate.

You're a very healthy college football fan.

Quarterbacks:

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Likely, he gotta play the best to get drafted and he is likely a Grad Transfer by now in Medical School

Yeah, 99% sure DJU is done playing football.

Smith is a good coach though, he'll get things done. Not enough to ever finish ahead of OSU, Michigan, Pedo State, Washington, Oregon, or USC though. But he can get them up to 7th before MSU gets impatient and delusional and fires him.

Yeah, 99% sure DJU is done playing football.

Smith is a good coach though, he'll get things done. Not enough to ever finish ahead of OSU, Michigan, Pedo State, Washington, Oregon, or USC though. But he can get them up to 7th before MSU gets impatient and delusional and fires him.
Why would you think DJU is done playing football? He entered the portal and is probably going to follow Smith to MSU. It's also said the NFL is an option as well.

Why would you think DJU is done playing football? He entered the portal and is probably going to follow Smith to MSU. It's also said the NFL is an option as well.

A) I was under the impression he was done with eligibility. If not, my bad.
B) I just don't see the NFL working out for him. Maybe he signs as a UDFA and sits on the practice squad for a year or two, but that's it. I guess if you want to consider that still playing, the NFL will be there. My (apparently mistaken) opinion was that he's done playing relevant football.

A) I was under the impression he was done with eligibility. If not, my bad.
B) I just don't see the NFL working out for him. Maybe he signs as a UDFA and sits on the practice squad for a year or two, but that's it. I guess if you want to consider that still playing, the NFL will be there. My (apparently mistaken) opinion was that he's done playing relevant football.

2020 was his freshman year, which was a free year for all players
2021 Clemson
2022 Clemson
2023 Oregon State

So he has a year of eligibility left. However I'm not sure how he is able to transfer again without sitting out a year. Is there a rule where if the HC leaves you get another transfer and can play immediately? If so that would explain it.

2021 Clemson
2022 Clemson
2023 Oregon State

So he has a year of eligibility left. However I'm not sure how he is able to transfer again without sitting out a year. Is there a rule where if the HC leaves you get another transfer and can play immediately? If so that would explain it.
If he's a grad transfer he can transfer again without penalty

2021 Clemson
2022 Clemson
2023 Oregon State

I was wondering that myself. People were assuring me that Travis couldn't transfer even if Prime left, lol.

In all seriousness, there should be a rule that allows players to leave if their coach leaves, even if it sucks for the program they're leaving. Most of these kids commit to the staff, not the school.

2021 Clemson
2022 Clemson
2023 Oregon State

Coach leaving?

Back