What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Media Day Thread

For the people whose tweets aren't loading.

Pac-12 Basketball Media Poll

1. Oregon (16) 288 points
2. UCLA (6) 264
3. Washington (2) 249
4. Arizona (1) 205
5. USC 203
6. Arizona State 165
7. Colorado 161
8. Utah 122
9. Stanford 109
10. Oregon State 102
11. Cal 45
12. Washington St 42

I like Washington at #2 and don't think ASU is going to replace the 3 senior guards as successfully as some think they will.

**** ucla...I really hope my illogical disdain for them catches on and people start to hate them more than asu, arizona, oregon, etc.

Has Sean Miller burst into flames and then put himself out with sweat under media questioning yet?

To start with, Scott talking about how he got ESPN to pay attention to P12 basketball this year since they are at media days this year.

This nugget caught my attention: 3d party investigations such as the ongoing federal trial can be used by the NCAA.

To start with, Scott talking about how he got ESPN to pay attention to P12 basketball this year since they are at media days this year.

This nugget caught my attention: 3d party investigations such as the ongoing federal trial can be used by the NCAA.
Yet less than half the conference tournament games will be on ESPN

Moves his feet very well plus it’s a long way to go around him and nobody is going to body him off a spot. He’s gonna be our Draymond Green.
If he talks a bunch of **** and backs it up half as well as Draymond, he will be one my all time favorites for sure.*

I will never forget McKinley yellin "GO HOME" to ASU in the P12 tourney last year.

*please less ball kicking tho

So basketball people, are we being disrespected or not?
I don't know if disrespected is the right word, but I would say that people just don't understand what this team has and they really don't understand just how close the conference was last year. Washington will be in the top two, Oregon probably will be in the top two. Oregon State and Washington State will be in the bottom two. After that...it is going to be a dog fight. But I would be more surprised if CU was out of the top five than I would be if UCLA or USC were out of the top five. Oh and I know Hurley can coach, but I expect a very rough year for ASU. They will be firmly in the bottom four.

I don't know if disrespected is the right word, but I would say that people just don't understand what this team has and they really don't understand just how close the conference was last year. Washington will be in the top two, Oregon probably will be in the top two. Oregon State and Washington State will be in the bottom two. After that...it is going to be a dog fight. But I would be more surprised if CU was out of the top five than I would be if UCLA or USC were out of the top five. Oh and I know Hurley can coach, but I expect a very rough year for ASU. They will be firmly in the bottom four.
Disrespected is the right word.

**** everyone.

Back