What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Predict the Next Commit November 10th Edition

In the next week CU will see Berry, Harris, Keho and Gonzalez commit. After that one can only hope that the momentum and excitement are enough to lure guys like Gentry, Clayton and Ivey. Would like to see maybe one more corner. Hello Mr. Wright. The only real problem after that is finding a way to fit everyone in...

In the next week CU will see Berry, Harris, Keho and Gonzalez commit. After that one can only hope that the momentum and excitement are enough to lure guys like Gentry, Clayton and Ivey. Would like to see maybe one more corner. Hello Mr. Wright. The only real problem after that is finding a way to fit everyone in...
We are setting some high expectations here.

Maybe a good question for Bread is how many can we take in THIS class? The limit is 25 per class, but we should have the ability to move a few kids forward from the 2019 class to 2018? We signed 26, with at least 3-4 being early enrollees in '19. I believe Trustin Oliver counts against that number even though he didn't make it to campus. Transfers don't count against that number. I think attrition takes care of itself and the 85 limit in total scholarships is probably less critical than the 25/class number.

Would be ideal if we could take 27 or so, as we have so many needs.

Maybe a good question for Bread is how many can we take in THIS class? The limit is 25 per class, but we should have the ability to move a few kids forward from the 2019 class to 2018? We signed 26, with at least 3-4 being early enrollees in '19. I believe Trustin Oliver counts against that number even though he didn't make it to campus. Transfers don't count against that number. I think attrition takes care of itself and the 85 limit in total scholarships is probably less critical than the 25/class number.

Perhaps we could have a BreadThread that is just dedicated to his insider insights? Seems that he has knowledge that should be accessed more easily than posts in a myriad of other threads.

Does the loss of Maddox, Jones, and Callier increase our number?

All I know is that greyshirts would count toward the following years class, guys that don’t qualify academically will still count towards your current class even if they don’t make it to campus (see Oliver) and you can count early enrollees back to the previous class if you didn’t hit 25 commits the previous year. Other than early enrollees counting towards the previous years class, I don’t really know what else could allow you to take more and I don’t think there is a way to take more.

I think we were at 25 for 2019. Why Stillman had to wait, and then didn't after a player left. 99% on that

Don’t we have two teases that are unaccounted for? Chev said one we had to wait for, and I think that will be Harris.

I’m guessing Gonzales is next to announce. Judging by the 247 article, I don’t think Berry has completely made up his mind yet.

Thoughts?

Back