What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

RR Ralphie Report: Ralphie Report’s Big 12 betting guide for tonight

RSSBot

News Junkie
COLLEGE FOOTBALL: AUG 29 North Dakota State at Colorado

Photo by Kevin Langley/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

Here’s a look at some of our picks for today’s late window

With the Buffs on a bye this weekend, Colorado fans will surely be looking for other games to watch. In this betting guide, we’ll take a brief look at a few key Big 12 matchups you should consider betting on. Let’s see if we can beat Vegas and make some extra bucks today. These games will all start in the late window today, so you’ll have plenty of time to get these bets in before game time, but be aware these spreads may change slightly throughout the day as injuries are announced and weather factors come into consideration.

Baylor at Iowa State (-11.5)

With Baylor coming off back-to-back close losses, I expect the Bears to approach this game as a must-win. Baylor has several strong offensive pieces and should give Iowa State a closer game than the spread suggests. Last week, Baylor managed to cover the spread, staying within six points against a BYU team that has been on fire. I expect Baylor to cover this wide spread again tonight. While I don’t foresee the Bears pulling off the win, they should keep this game closer than Vegas anticipates. Bet Baylor to cover the +11.5 spread.

UCF at Florida (+1)

Given Florida’s dysfunction this season, it’s no surprise that UCF comes into this game as a slight 1-point favorite. After suffering a tough loss last week against our Buffaloes, UCF will need to bounce back if they want any chance of competing for the Big 12 title. I expect KJ Jefferson and RJ Harvey to have big performances on the ground, while Kobe Hudson remains a threat in the passing attack. Take UCF’s spread or moneyline, and root for the Knights to secure a big win on the road.

Kansas at Arizona State (-2.5)

Arizona State has performed well above expectations this season, and I don’t expect that to change tonight. Kansas, on the other hand was expected to be one of the top teams in the Big 12, but we’ve yet to see that version of the Jayhawks. Trust your gut on this one: with the Sun Devils playing at home. You can feel confident betting the spread or the moneyline, as the spread is close enough that either option works depending on your preference. This could be a tight game for much of the night, but Arizona State has something to prove and will look to secure a statement win at home.

by Jacob.Thompson
Continue reading...

Back