What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RINGO: New era underway thanks to Lappe

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Kyle Ringo Camera Sports Writer

S ince the legend known as Ceal Barry hung her whistle on a wall or tucked it away inside a desk drawer six years ago, the Colorado women`s basketball program she built into a perennial contender in the Big 12 Conference has lacked toughness.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
Click here to view the article.

ringo obviously hasn't heard lappe don't swing his way.

That's just the odds, man. As I discovered during my comprehensive field work when I was single, well over 90% of women are lesbians.

Has she done a good job? I think the jury is still very much out on that, personally. Still, probably better than KMac did, so that's something.

Has she done a good job? I think the jury is still very much out on that, personally. Still, probably better than KMac did, so that's something.

Team was picked to finish last in the Big 12. That was prior to the injuries, defections and academic suspensions that saw us with 6 or 7 active players for much of the season. This was a good coaching job this season.

I like the direction that things are going, but next year will tell us so much more as we try to replace Spears. We're playing with more toughness and discipline, which is great. But if you can't recruit and develop talent, that won't get it done. (I do like our recruiting class so far, fwiw.)

I've been to a lot of the games this year and I really think she has done an excellent job. Not only has she totally changed the attitude of what used to be a relatively despondent team, she has outcoached the likes of Bill Fennelly at Iowa State and Sherri Coale at Oklahoma. She's going to be really successful here. What she has done with this team is far more impressive than what Tad has done with his (I do like Tad though).

Back