What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - KSU

In +3 No tacos this time. Have an event at Koenig to hit up that starts at 530, maybe doing bball scrimmage at 5. No taco time 🤷🏽‍♂️😶‍🌫️

In +2. @Ruckus is on his own. I'm not responsible for who he had decided to have for company.
@sackman has not replied to my PM (no dick pic) asking if it’s ok for 3 KSU buddies and their wives to join the tailgate if they so choose and are willing to contribute. I’ll join the tailgate regardless of them ****ers and what they decide to do.

@sackman has not replied to my PM (no dick pic) asking if it’s ok for 3 KSU buddies and their wives to join the tailgate if they so choose and are willing to contribute. I’ll join the tailgate regardless of them ****ers and what they decide to do.
I think that as long as they all dress up in their EcoKat gear out of respect for Boulder's environmental advocacy culture then it wouldn't be a problem.
1728508802824.jpeg

1728511072243.gif

Assignments
@Ocho-Buff - snacks, desserts
@b3buffs - grill items
@INTHABUFF - snacks
@chipwich - beer, grill items, buns, mixers
@buff4bcs1985 - grill items
@CarolinaBuff - beer
@Cmill1990 - desserts
@Hugegroove - booze, snacks
@Darth Snow - booze, mixers
@Ruckus - desserts for you, booze from the KSU folks. And don’t let them show up with ****ty booze.

Anybody coming and not listed above, please choose two from the following list of items:

Beer, booze, mixers, grill items, buns, snacks, desserts.

Can’t wait to see you all tomorrow!

Back