What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Running backs

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
What looked a little thin at the beginning of the season has apparently turned out to be a very deep group. It will be interesting to see what the rotation looks like once Fontenot returns. Are there enough footballs to get all the receivers AND running backs enough touches? Great problem to have.

What looked a little thin at the beginning of the season has apparently turned out to be a very deep group. It will be interesting to see what the rotation looks like once Fontenot returns. Are there enough footballs to get all the receivers AND running backs enough touches? Great problem to have.
IIRC, the knock on them was that they didn't have a legit game breaking threat but that there was lots of depth there. Brou stepping in for Fontenot has been an upgrade. Main question now is if we like our #2.

IIRC, the knock on them was that they didn't have a legit game breaking threat but that there was lots of depth there. Brou stepping in for Fontenot has been an upgrade. Main question now is if we like our #2.
I feel like Mangham is the kind of guy who needs to find a rhythm. I think he’s the #2 guy right now, but I don’t know if we will ever get a good idea of the kind of production he can bring.

I’m loving this brand of offensive football. The idea that we can rotate four backs against an opponent is very appealing to me. I just hope we can find enough plays.

Broussard is one of the biggest wows we have had in a long time. Well maybe since Fontenot, I would like to see more Davis and Clayton

Mangham just hasNt flashed at all yet, still hope we can pull his younger brother into the buff fold

Broussard is one of the biggest wows we have had in a long time. Well maybe since Fontenot, I would like to see more Davis and Clayton

Mangham just hasNt flashed at all yet, still hope we can pull his younger brother into the buff fold
Agree with this! Brou has been a huge surprise and an upgrade over Font. On the other hand, Mang has looked slow and unable to find the hole. He’s had enough carries to show something. Clayton, come on down.

Agree with this! Brou has been a huge surprise and an upgrade over Font. On the other hand, Mang has looked slow and unable to find the hole. He’s had enough carries to show something. Clayton, come on down.
Davis worked out in the off season at his Dads gym. Saw him in there a couple of times. He will play. He is absolutely yoked

I'm sure I'm not alone, but there were moments in that Stanford game when Brou would be taking the handoff into a wide open hole wearing that black & gold and I had flashbacks. It's wonderful to see them exerting their will in the running game. It just seems like it's in our DNA and any good team we've ever produced has run the ball.

Back