What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Seat Upgrades

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
Anyone have any luck yet? I had my eye on a few seats from my scan yesterday but they went quickly today. I only have two together, and they're great seats, but I need a third soon (and probably a fourth eventually). Not a whole lot of options - which is great for the program, bad for me.

Also, in case anyone from CU is reading this - it would be amazing if you guys could add some search filters to the process. Instead of manually going section by section looking, it'd be awesome to type in "looking for 4 - best available". Make it like StubHub or SeatGeek. All in all though, it appears to be a much better process than previous years.

I must have gotten screwed considering how long I've had season tix (or messed up when I put it on my calendar). I think my time slot is Thursday.

I must have gotten screwed considering how long I've had season tix (or messed up when I put it on my calendar). I think my time slot is Thursday.

Same here. If you're willing to drop some serious change, there's some decent courtside seats available ($850 a ticket with donation).

the ****? Mine is Wednesday. And @Goose, $850 including donation for courtside? That's not much more than my way higher seats!

the ****? Mine is Wednesday. And @Goose, $850 including donation for courtside? That's not much more than my way higher seats!
You think I got dinged on priority points for doing family/kid's club seats at Folsom that didn't have a donation for my FB season tix this year?

I'm so friggin pleased with my current seats and their price range. I went and scoped out upgrades, and moving a little more sideline (with seatbacks) is like 4x. We're to the side of the tunnel, benches, minimal view blockage by the backboard.

That's weird, my timeslot is today. All we have is Men's basketball, we have had Volleyball and Woman's Basketball in the past, but no big donations by any means. So I agree you all were screwed.

But looking around, I am not seeing much available that is worth moving for. But I looked to see if someone else moved.

I'm so friggin pleased with my current seats and their price range. I went and scoped out upgrades, and moving a little more sideline (with seatbacks) is like 4x. We're to the side of the tunnel, benches, minimal view blockage by the backboard.

This is my problem. My seats are amazing - even better for the price. But I need more of them. I really wish I could find out who has the seats next to mine. In the last 4 years they've been used 5 times - and never by the same people. ****, I'll give them $250 just for the right to have those seats and they can find two other seats.

Same here. If you're willing to drop some serious change, there's some decent courtside seats available ($850 a ticket with donation).

out of curiousity did it say how much the donation is per ticket?

potential for a small upgrade this year. Premium seats are as crowded as ever, but a LOT of season ticket holders in the cheaper - or just not as good - seats are gone. I think last year's big price hike + disappointing year lost a lot of fans. Football also has to be considered.

Back