What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Stars matter

I have been wondering about this for a long time, why isn't anybody taking this seriously?

I have been wondering about this for a long time, why isn't anybody taking this seriously?
1) I think people aren't taking this post seriously due to the title. It's click bait and it is is a topic that has been debated ad naseum on this forum and it is somewhat of a sore spot. CU football has been in a tailspin for over a decade and we are just starting to see some life again. Recruiting is a huge issue that has improved a bit the last two years but still isn't as good as we all want it. Until this year with the recent coaching changes, it didn't seem to be getting any better. We'll have to see what these new coaches bring to the recruiting game.

2) I hadn't seen this before but I like the analysis. It would be great to see an updated version from the years following 2013. - https://www.footballstudyhall.com/2...-matters-why-the-sites-get-the-rankings-right

1) I think people aren't taking this post seriously due to the title. It's click bait and it is is a topic that has been debated ad naseum on this forum and it is somewhat of a sore spot. CU football has been in a tailspin for over a decade and we are just starting to see some life again. Recruiting is a huge issue that has improved a bit the last two years but still isn't as good as we all want it. Until this year with the recent coaching changes, it didn't seem to be getting any better. We'll have to see what these new coaches bring to the recruiting game.

2) I hadn't seen this before but I like the analysis. It would be great to see an updated version from the years following 2013. - https://www.footballstudyhall.com/2...-matters-why-the-sites-get-the-rankings-right
I think the question is why you took Lefty's post seriously.

I think the question is why you took Lefty's post seriously.
I'll do it to myself...whooosh! :D I guess I was the one who was a little triggered by the thread...hahaha

You should just be happy we've had a BuffTuba sighting!
I hear he lives in the wild but occasionally, if you're lucky, you can catch a glimpse of him as he visits the watering hole.

He's is part of the AB bass.
Fo sho! I even remember the AB 1.0 before all our records were wiped clean...

(and before multi-quote or the burrito button were things...)

Back