What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle on a camel

My God, it must be 150 degrees there. I went there in late November and it was in the low 80's. I can't imagine how hot it is there right now.

Those camels are fun, though.

Can you imagine the the boils on your ass sitting in your swass on that saddle in 140 degree heat? (no Flounder)

I don't know why anybody would go to Egypt between the months of May and October.

You have to drink bottled water there because they don't have the kind of sanitation we have. You get sick if you drink water from the tap.

I don't know why anybody would go to Egypt between the months of May and October.

You have to drink bottled water there because they don't have the kind of sanitation we have. You get sick if you drink water from the tap.

He probably went now cuz he's kinda busy October through March...duh...

I'd take the dry heat of Egypt over the humidity & heat of the Philippines any day.

I'd take the dry heat of Egypt over the humidity & heat of the Philippines any day.
Landed in Panama City, Panama about 5:OOpm. It was 100 degrees out and raining. As soon as they opened the cabin door I felt like somebody had dumped a bucket of warm water over me, clothes were soaked.

I'll take dry heat anytime.

There's a layer of grime that settles in on everything in Egypt, though. Not exactly humidity, but more like a blanket of smog. Plus, it's not exactly a dry heat in the Nile River valley and the Mediterranean coast. Tad might look like he's out in the middle of the desert in that pic, but he's not.

aerial-view-of-pyramids-of-giza-egypt-density.jpg

Last edited:
There's a layer of grime that settles in on everything in Egypt, though. Not exactly humidity, but more like a blanket of smog. Plus, it's not exactly a dry heat in the Nile River valley and the Mediterranean coast. Tad might look like he's out in the middle of the dessert in that pic, but he's not.

aerial-view-of-pyramids-of-giza-egypt-density.jpg
the acid smog that eats the buildings in Cairo is not to be discounted.

I'm lucky if I don't sweat through my shirt on my commute to work in HK. I try to convince myself I'm getting used to it.

Was in HK last November...not even close to the Philippines but still humid.

Back