What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Things that are worse than the current HC search situation

Dude, that one was ****ed up as well. Or don't you recall the Kubiak drama? ****, Fairbanks was the last time we got our first choice. Unless you count Neuheisal. Wait a second, those are good omens!
My point was intended to be, the end point of this coaching search is going to be no worse than the last 4 searches; maybe that's only because I can't imagine doing worse than Hawkins, Embree, MacIntyre, and the midnight exit of Tucker.

Widespread panic
Don't get the hate.

First, WSP is easy to avoid. Never on the radio, not on TV, no promo outros. Unless you hang around hippie festivals, I'm surprised you encounter enough Panic to generate the hate.

Second, I guess I can see how some don't like JB's raspy Southern drawl. But if you can't appreciate the guitar work of Houser, Herring and Bell, something is wrong with you.

If you can't appreciate Schools' thumping bass,
JoJo's magic keys,
the best percussion duet since the 1980's Grateful Dead,
something is wrong with you.

Funny, hadn't seen this thread and was cycling through broadcast tv channels last night until I came to Comet, which was showing Avalanche Sharks, and thought it could be worse, could be watching this movie.

Being a red shirt crewman in a star trek episode.

getting demoted to ************ in a Keebler factory. (Credit to Larry the cable guy)

Don't get the hate.

First, WSP is easy to avoid. Never on the radio, not on TV, no promo outros. Unless you hang around hippie festivals, I'm surprised you encounter enough Panic to generate the hate.

Second, I guess I can see how some don't like JB's raspy Southern drawl. But if you can't appreciate the guitar work of Houser, Herring and Bell, something is wrong with you.

If you can't appreciate Schools' thumping bass,
JoJo's magic keys,
the best percussion duet since the 1980's Grateful Dead,
something is wrong with you.
It’s the fans mostly

20130402_03DCSFRBW.jpg

Funny, hadn't seen this thread and was cycling through broadcast tv channels last night until I came to Comet, which was showing Avalanche Sharks, and thought it could be worse, could be watching this movie.
Avs won 1-0

It’s not as bad as being a CSU fan
Oh I don’t know. There’s a lot of different kinds of crazy. The crazy where you think there’s spiders all over you wouldn’t be good but the kind of crazy where you think you’re awesome when in fact you’re objectively a complete douche doesn’t seem all that bad.

Was in Estes Park and I think I saw where the Big Red Shop moved in town instead of shutting down.

CU loses to UCLA in MBB and theN a former UCLA coach is taking over for Mel Tucker.

1582427785508.gif

I think that being in the PAC12 is worse than our coaching situation was.

I'm pretty convinced that staying in the PAC12 would constitute dying a slow death. It might be in our interests to start to look elsewhere. See if we can't be the first domino to fall in the inevitable conference realignment. What would be terrible would be to be left out when the conferences go from P5 to P4. We want to be in one of the conferences that was made up of mostly the Big10 or the SEC member schools and not the one made up of the scraps from the PAC12, ACC or Big12.

Back