What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekends games 12/6 -12/7

You and I are not on the same page. While you ponder a 6-team playoffs, I am laughing my ass off when I think about USC being stuck with Helton for another year, and how much they screwed up by not backing Orgeron when they had the chance.
I would prefer 6. Top 2 with a bye. Conference champs of P5 guaranteed a spot if thet are in the committee's top 10 after conference championship weekend. It would make conferences matter again. And it would spead teams in the playoffs to every region.

Wiscy not only blows an opportunity to go up 11 but they miss a FG and now tOSU is on the move again. ****!

And I enjoy talking to myself :ROFLMAO:

Wiscy not only blows an opportunity to go up 11 but they miss a FG and now tOSU is on the move again. ****!

And I enjoy talking to myself :ROFLMAO:
Would have loved to see Wiscy win it but knew that eventually tOSU would take the lead and now likely take charge of the game.

****! OSU takes the lead 24-21 but should've been called for a false start.

Meanwhile Clemson up 55-17 on UVA

I root for Wisconsin every year to break through and every year they lose the same way. Poor Wisconsin.

They had this game in hand until they choked on their dick

Yep, but you knew it was coming with Ohio State. I text my friend who is a Wisconsin fan when it was 14-0 and told him, “is it weird Wisconsin is playing great and i still feel like they’ll lose?”

OSU is good though, no doubt.

Whoa. Who is more talented than Oregon?

It takes 30 seconds to look up rankings, and a few minutes to see which players actually stayed with their teams. But **** it, let's just make opinions up based on jack ****, this here the interwebs!

It takes 30 seconds to look up rankings, and a few minutes to see which players actually stayed with their teams. But **** it, let's just make opinions up based on jack ****, this here the interwebs!
Yes sir.

giphy.gif

Yep, but you knew it was coming with Ohio State. I text my friend who is a Wisconsin fan when it was 14-0 and told him, “is it weird Wisconsin is playing great and i still feel like they’ll lose?”

OSU is good though, no doubt.

Yeah, they are good no ****. Lots of **** talking from buff fans on this board which is puzzlin6 considering dear OL cu has 1 winning season in the last 14 years.

Its bad enough to have SEVEN family members alums of ohio state, sickened that cu cant win 6 effing measly games.

I root for Wisconsin every year to break through and every year they lose the same way. Poor Wisconsin.
One day in the future (probably by accident) Wisconsin is going to recruit a QB who is special. Add that to their always outstanding OL and running game and they will finally win some of these championship type games.

The year they had Russell Wilson in 2011 was not one of their best overall teams but they ended up in the Rose Bowl that year.

Back