What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Too long since I've been to Folsom

skibum

Thou shalt not groom Mary Jane
Club Member
Since I have to travel to go to games anyway, I've been going to away games when I've attended games for the last, uh thinks about it..., decade.

That decade has seen me have two more back surgeries, which means I have a new requirement for my first trip back to Boulder in a couple weeks: seat backs.

As in: I'm coming to the USC game, and a seat back is pretty much a requirement if I want to walk the rest of the weekend after the game - and this is my first game in Folsom since this became a requirement.

So... What are my options? Club level, champions club, and ___?

Also: anyone have two that they need to sell that meets the above requirement?

Since I have to travel to go to games anyway, I've been going to away games when I've attended games for the last, uh thinks about it..., decade.

That decade has seen me have two more back surgeries, which means I have a new requirement for my first trip back to Boulder in a couple weeks: seat backs.

As in: I'm coming to the USC game, and a seat back is pretty much a requirement if I want to walk the rest of the weekend after the game - and this is my first game in Folsom since this became a requirement.

So... What are my options? Club level, champions club, and ___?

Also: anyone have two that they need to sell that meets the above requirement?
Not sure if it is sufficient back support for you, but we get the rental seat backs at Folsom. $10 each. Pretty comfortable and keeps those around you from encroaching on your space.

Not sure if it is sufficient back support for you, but we get the rental seat backs at Folsom. $10 each. Pretty comfortable and keeps those around you from encroaching on your space.
It probably would be enough: where/when do you pick them up?

It probably would be enough: where/when do you pick them up?
I'm sure they have them in multiple locations, but we grab ours just outside of Gate 6. Don't grab the last 2 of them, because we'll need a couple for the SC game as well!

If you have a physical disability you should be able to purchase handicapped seating. There are some good h/c seats. They are rarely sold.
Also, lower bowl areas like 108, 109 and 110 have backrests at the top (row 50 in 109/110 row 53 or 54 in 108. They may have some they can offer.

Why’d you get the surgeries if they weren’t going to fix it?

Why’d you get the surgeries if they weren’t going to fix it?
So I could walk - seriously, that was in doubt. It sucked being 32 and needing a cane (and sometimes a walker).

It's all pretty good now. I can walk, hike, ski, etc. Sitting without back support for anything more than 10-15 minutes is disastrous though.

Sorry to hear that. I’d talk to someone at CU if you can get disability seating, or just go club level. It’s nice up there and the view is so good you forget to watch the game.

So I could walk - seriously, that was in doubt. It sucked being 32 and needing a cane (and sometimes a walker).

It's all pretty good now. I can walk, hike, ski, etc. Sitting without back support for anything more than 10-15 minutes is disastrous though.
Well that’s good.
Is there a surgery for the last part?

Wow. All the hiking you did in Kazakhstan is impressive.

Wow. All the hiking you did in Kazakhstan is impressive.
It's not though. Literally the only thing I can't do now is sit very long without back support. Well, and stupid **** middle aged guys shouldn't do anyway.

But the real reason I bumped was to see if anyone had a pair of tickets they need to sell...

Back