What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2024 Game 1 - North Dakota State (Home)

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
Well, who the hell even knows what the possibilities are this year? We‘re doing black and white crowd striping for game 1, so it would seem likely that the uniforms will be predominantly black and white. Also, this photo was recently posted.

img_5948-jpeg.75208

I’ll guess that this helmet photo is legit and we’ll wear it with black jerseys with white numbers and letters, white pants, and black & gold shoes. Sounds meh. 🤷🏽‍♂️

GameOpponentLocationUniform
1North Dakota State (Black & White Crowd Striping)Boulder, CO
2NebraskaLincoln, NE
3Colorado StateFort Collins, CO
4Baylor (Homecoming - Buffs Wear White)Boulder, CO
5Central FloridaOrlando, FL
6Kansas State (Gold Rush)Boulder, CO
7ArizonaTuscon, AZ
8Cincinnati (Family Weekend - Buffs Wear Black)Boulder, CO
9Texas TechLubbock, TX
10UtahBoulder, CO
11KansasKansas City, MO
12Oklahoma StateBoulder, CO

shiny Black helmet white face mask- black jersey gold #s white outline, white pants

Well, who the hell even knows what the possibilities are this year? We‘re doing black and white crowd striping for game 1, so it would seem likely that the uniforms will be predominantly black and white. Also, this photo was recently posted.

img_5948-jpeg.75208

I’ll guess that this helmet photo is legit and we’ll wear it with black jerseys with white numbers and letters, white pants, and black & gold shoes. Sounds meh. 🤷🏽‍♂️

GameOpponentLocationUniform
1North Dakota State (Black & White Crowd Striping)Boulder, CO
2NebraskaLincoln, NE
3Colorado StateFort Collins, CO
4Baylor (Homecoming - Buffs Wear White)Boulder, CO
5Central FloridaOrlando, FL
6Kansas State (Gold Rush)Boulder, CO
7ArizonaTuscon, AZ
8Cincinnati (Family Weekend - Buffs Wear Black)Boulder, CO
9Texas TechLubbock, TX
10UtahBoulder, CO
11KansasKansas City, MO
12Oklahoma StateBoulder, CO
I’ll say it - if we put a white face mask on our helmets, we are going to look like a high school team. That photo is absolute bush league bull ****.

Not my favorite by any means but at this point they could be any color combination IDGAF, I just want a winning season this year.

The fonts looks pretty sweet. But what’s the point of the mountains if they are purposely cut off like that?

Edit: looks better on

Back