What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2024 Game 2 - Nebraska (Away)

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
Will the mountain designs on the shoulders be on all jerseys? Are the old options still in the mix? What new surprises will there be?

inquiring-minds-want-to-know.gif

I'm sure it's just wishful thinking, but I'll go with traditional road options across the board.

Helmet - Gold with Black Logo
Facemask - Black
Jersey - White with Black Letters and Numbers, Nothing Extra Added
Pants - Plain Black
Socks - White
Shoes - Black and Gold

GameOpponentLocationUniform
1North Dakota State (Black & White Crowd Striping)Boulder, COHelmet - Black
Facemask - White
Jersey - Black with Gold Numbers, White Letters and Shoulder Mountains
Pants - Black with Mountain Graphics
Socks - Black
Shoes - Black and Gold
2NebraskaLincoln, NE
3Colorado StateFort Collins, CO
4Baylor (Homecoming - Buffs Wear White)Boulder, CO
5Central FloridaOrlando, FL
6Kansas State (Gold Rush)Boulder, CO
7ArizonaTuscon, AZ
8Cincinnati (Family Weekend - Buffs Wear Black)Boulder, CO
9Texas TechLubbock, TX
10UtahBoulder, CO
11KansasKansas City, MO
12Oklahoma StateBoulder, CO

Week 1:

GWL-hY2WMAAiHLJ

Last edited:
Uniform predicting has gotten way more complicated than in years past. Socks? Shoes? Who has an abacus or slide rule...DBT?

I hope if there are Gray uniforms that they are more Silver like and we can come out in the Mandalorian fits

We would then have
Darth Vader all black
Mandalorian Silvers
Stormtrooper Whites

Black helmet with gold logo
shiny gold face mask (same as ASU last year)
white jersey with gold number
black pants
black shoes
gold shoelaces

...or something we've never even thought about before

Black helmet with gold logo
shiny gold face mask (same as ASU last year)
white jersey with gold number
black pants
black shoes
gold shoelaces

...or something we've never even thought about before
This is my preference, but I think they’ll go with the Storm Trooper uniforms.

I am super curious what the classic away would look like

Gold Helmet with Black Facemask
White Jersey with the mountains
Black Pants with the mountains

Could we get an Oregon style cut sheet with all the potentials?

while I'm not as interested in the uniforms as many on this board, it's clearly a topic that is driving engagement between fans and the CU football team to a degree I hadn't expected. The impact on recruiting has been discussed before, but now I'm mildly curious how much the team's investing in all the different uniform combinations and styles is impacting interest of new fans.

while I'm not as interested in the uniforms as many on this board, it's clearly a topic that is driving engagement between fans and the CU football team to a degree I hadn't expected. The impact on recruiting has been discussed before, but now I'm mildly curious how much the team's investing in all the different uniform combinations and styles is impacting interest of new fans.
It's the sports equivalent of the way people get so interested in what celebrities wear on the red carpet before the Oscar's. Not my thing, but happy for people that they get so much enjoyment from it.

Chrome gold helmets…ultimate light reflective capabilities. White jerseys w/ gold numbers. Black pants with metallic gold appts (Buffalo logo etc…more light reflecting capability like a small mirror).

This is a damn must win game! Salty tears mixed with red dye will look like blood!

Back