What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2024 Game 4 - Baylor (Home)

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
Little Brother has been put in its place. All is right with the world for a week. We may unironically care a bit about uniforms this week.

Whiteouts are so dumb. Every game at Folsom should be a blackout. But since it is a whiteout, I'm going to guess there will be some white in the uniforms.

Helmet - Black and White (The 2023 Nebraska helmet.)
Facemask - White (The facemask was black last year. They'll change it up.)
Jersey - Black with White Numbers and Letters, Shoulder Mountains
Pants - Plain White
Socks - Black
Shoes - Black

White helmets with the above is also a strong possibility.

GameOpponentLocationUniform
1North Dakota State (Black & White Crowd Striping)Boulder, COHelmet - Black
Facemask - White
Jersey - Black with Gold Numbers, White Letters and Shoulder Mountains
Pants - Black with Mountain Graphics
Socks - Black
Shoes - Black and Gold
2NebraskaLincoln, NEHelmet - Gold
Facemask - Black
Jersey - White with Black Numbers, Black Letters and Shoulder Mountains
Pants - Gold
Socks - White
Shoes - Various. Saw Some Black and Gold, Some White and Gold
3Colorado StateFort Collins, COStormtrooper
4Baylor (Homecoming - Buffs Wear White)Boulder, CO
5Central FloridaOrlando, FL
6Kansas State (Gold Rush)Boulder, CO
7ArizonaTuscon, AZ
8Cincinnati (Family Weekend - Buffs Wear Black)Boulder, CO
9Texas TechLubbock, TX
10UtahBoulder, CO
11KansasKansas City, MO
12Oklahoma StateBoulder, CO

Week 1:
GWL-hY2WMAAiHLJ

Week 2:
2178c835dcb4d3a1cc1655ea8025eab0

Week 3:
2172042014.0.jpg

Helmet: White w/ white face mask
Jersey: White with Gold numbers and letters
Pants: Gold
Socks: White
Shoes: White

Someone needs sto remind these teams that Labor Day was two weeks ago.

Why in the world would we wear white at home? So f'n stupid to mess with the best uniforms in college football. White helmets suck a$$. Also, doesn't the home team get a 15 yard penalty at the start of each half if they wear white. If that turns out to be true and they do it anyway, whomever made the decision should get fired immediately

I am predicting SILVER-SILVER-SILVER
Throw in Black Pants, or whatever
Just do not use anything White, too much clash with Baylor

Why in the world would we wear white at home? So f'n stupid to mess with the best uniforms in college football. Also, doesn't the home team get a 15 yard penalty at the start of each half if they wear white. If that turns out to be true and they do it anyway, whomever made the decision should get fired immediately
Baylor is wearing White, we are not, but our Crowd has been told to wear White for a Whiteout, dumb

Since it's going to be pouring rain, there's little chance it's actually going to be a whiteout in the stands. I know my raincoat ain't white, and I'm not buying a new one for this game.

Who "decides" what the crowd is supposed to wear?

Someone needs to tell them no more whiteouts. White is abroad color and has nothing to do with the University of Colorado. Blackouts, Gold Rush and maybe stripe out Black and Gold should be it.

And should we ever relive the Fairbanks/Hawkins/Embree/Dorrell years then I would also accept a powder blue out.

Someone needs sto remind these teams that Labor Day was two weeks ago.

Why in the world would we wear white at home? So f'n stupid to mess with the best uniforms in college football. White helmets suck a$$. Also, doesn't the home team get a 15 yard penalty at the start of each half if they wear white. If that turns out to be true and they do it anyway, whomever made the decision should get fired immediately
lol they only get a penalty if the teams don’t agree to it and the home team does it anyways. Whiteouts at home can be really cool if the team and fans are coordinated a la Pedo State.

Blackout should be the default, always. Especially on homecoming. We are one of the few schools to actually feature black as a team color. And this team's aversion to gold is weird...I don't like the black and white looks; lookin' like Limon High School over here. The gold-black-gold is classic for a reason! (Old man rant over.)

Gold rush doesn't really work because most of the stuff is yellow. Just stick to black.
While I hate to see yellow on our actual jerseys, I actually don't mind the yellow in the stands too much ... I know I'm in the minority here.

Back