What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '17 TX C Emer Nichols (Verbal to Texas A&M)

Good finds, Buffgal. When I saw the original tweet, I didn't have time to try to hunt up any other info. Thanks for taking care of that.

Like that she's 1st Team all state. That would get the Buffs wanting to play some games in Texas, I would think. Hope she can be a Buff!

This would be huge for the program. Close on this one, JR, and we're on our way.

Hope we can get here. I don't see Kansas, Texas Tech and La Tech as better places to play hoops than CU. La Tech has a new coach after a scandal. Tech went 4-15 in the Big 12 last season and lost to Santa Clara. Kansas went 0-18 in the Big 12. CU did better than that.

If the offers from Texas and A & M still stand, they are our competition, not La Tech, Texas Tech and Kansas unless she doesn't want to leave Texas.

Hope JR can get a commitment and signature out of her!

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...e/New-Cats-add-pace-to-the-attack-6667704.php

The 6-foot-5 Nichols, a transfer from Pearland, is the starting post. Nichols, a highly sought prospect who has drawn attention from colleges such as Kansas, Texas Tech and Louisiana Tech, averages 14.3 points, 9.4 rebounds and 1.3 blocks.

"Emer gives us a presence down low that we've been missing," Bailey said. "She is a highly skilled post."

This article is from December 2015, so Westbury Christian had a successful season with her and she was named 1st team All State. Now Texas and A & M are in the picture as well as Colorado.

Not surprised. CU had gotten a verbal from Mya Hollingshed, who I presume is going play in the post for the Buffs.

A poster on Rebkell has posted that Emer Nichols is looking to transfer from TAMU. I wonder if the CU coaches would still be interested? Of course she'd have to sit out this coming season but the Buffs are sorely in need of post players.

Back