What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '23 TNFR G Shelomi Sanders

Could be? Wasn’t it within the first week she and Prime said she was gonna play here? I’m all for getting his kids on campus. Keep him tied here longer

Exactly. I don't think she is good enough to play at this level right now. Maybe she can contribute in her 3rd or 4th year. Just give her a scholarship, and it will be smart investment for CU.

I just realized this means that Coach Prime will be in attendance at the Women's NCAA Tournament if the team finishes this season where they've positioned themselves.

He could end up being a driver for the crowd support getting back to where it was since it coincides with the program becoming really good again. Let's hope.

Per a Buffzone (Brian Howell) article (https://www.buffzone.com/2023/01/11/womens-basketball-notes-cu-buffs-game-vs-asu-cancelled/ ), Ms. Sanders is joining the team (as a walk-on) next week. It also says she'll be redshirting this season.

Welcome and congrats to her!
Awesome, glad to see she's going the walk-on route, that will quiet down any nepotism outrage a bit. Even if she doesn't work into a lot of playing time, she's looking like a positive for WBB and the school as a whole.

The video of her I've seen highlights her as a 3-point catch and shoot threat.

Last edited:
I think this is Allsome. The fact that she's a walk-on is great for maintaining the team's chemistry and it should draw more eyeballs to the program, particularly when CP is in the stands.

Back