What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB - Buffs @ Bison, 4 pm

Go Buffs!

This should be a blowout win. NDSU lost twice to a Denver team that only had five wins last season. They both play in the Summit League. I truly believe the Buffs can put up 90 points and hold NDSU to low 60s. No CU opponent has scored 70pts this season and I'd like to see that streak continue.

Anyone know why Eleanor Jones didn't play vs UK? It seems like these non-conference games are a perfect opportunity to get her some game minutes and experience. Also what is the word on Huggins, and her return?

At the UK game Eleanor was not in uniform so I'm guessing her previous injury may be acting up again. Haven't heard anything on Huggins.

The "goBison" link in the OP says it is "premium content". The game is listed on ESPN3 / Watch ESPN

Streaming this on Watch ESPN. Early in the 4th, and they are running away with it. 63 - 42. They look good.

Since I don't care to listen to the opposing team's announcers, I was a homer and listened to the game. Corey Lopez and Carol Callan do such a great job of painting the picture of the game, I felt like I was seeing it.

Some foul trouble appeared for the first time. Team did manage to win when not everything is going well. And on the road.

Go Buffs!

This should be a blowout win. NDSU lost twice to a Denver team that only had five wins last season. They both play in the Summit League. I truly believe the Buffs can put up 90 points and hold NDSU to low 60s. No CU opponent has scored 70pts this season and I'd like to see that streak continue.

Anyone know why Eleanor Jones didn't play vs UK? It seems like these non-conference games are a perfect opportunity to get her some game minutes and experience. Also what is the word on Huggins, and her return?

I'm thinking she's going to be redshirted.

Eleanor cannot redshirt as she has already played in both the Northern Colorado and Air Force games. If she is now injured and cannot play any more this season she would be eligible to apply for a medical hardship extra year down the road.

Watched most of the game on the live stream. CU really seemed to be out of sync much of the game, till the fourth quarter. They were missing open shots and getting out-rebounded. It didn't help that the bit three scorers, Leonard, Robinson & Smith were dealing with foul trouble early on. What really put the Buffs in command was their 2-3 zone which is very active and creates a frenetic pace which in terms leads to a lot of turnovers and easy baskets for the Buffs.

It may have been that CU didn't take NDSU as seriously as they did Kentucky. We'll see what type of energy they put out tomorrow v St. Francis. It might be tough to get up for Friday's game, but at the same time they most likely will play a lot of players which will leave them more rested for Saturday's game (which should be challenging).

We all know these types of tournaments are set up so that the host school plays what is seen as the weakest school in the first round. I am hoping, like you, lots of people get to play Friday and they can get an easy W.

Back