What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB Conference Honors

Great accomplishments for all three. KL may be the first Sophomore First Team PAC 12 in CU program history (men's and women's)

Only other women's play to make 1st team was Chucky Jefferey, who did it in 2012 and 2013. Those would have been Chucky's junior and senior seasons.

Don't know on the men's side.

Congrats to Kennedy, Haley and Alexis!!!!

A few weeks ago I began perusing the Pac 12 statistics and Kennedy was up there in a number of categories. Between those stats and watching her in person I figured she had a good shot at getting post season honors. Think of all the times she exploded in the fourth quarter to keep the Buffs in the game or give them the win. She has an uncanny knack for getting the basket and scoring with contact or drawing defenders and giving a teammate an open layup. On the other end she was a theft machine.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her a get a few honorable mention all-American citations in the next month or so.

And she has room for improvement on both ends of the court. I suspect next season she will be more consistent from the perimeter and better at going to her left.

Congrats to Haley and Alexis as well!

Congrats to Ms. Leonard for also being named to the Media's*** All Pac 12 1st team! (***The teams named yesterday that started this thread were voted on by the Coaches.)

Back