What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We Now take you to College Station (Maybe)

If you mean NMSU, then yes they’ll go after Aggie.

That means Dan Hawkins could be in trouble too since he's coaching the UC Davis Aggies. Guess he got what was coming for him for what he did in Boulder.

Forget A&M, Manziel should lawyer up. I can pretty much guarantee that he didn't declare the tens or (more likely) hundreds of thousands of dollars in income he just admitted to receiving in college.

Last edited:
Forget A&M, Manziel should lawyer up. I can pretty much guarantee that he didn't declare the tens or (more likely) hundreds of thousands of dollars in income he just admitted to receiving in college.
Isn’t he past statute of limitations?

You're thinking of murder.

That's one too, but I also don't think there's a statute of limitations for civil tax fraud liability. There is a 10 year statute on collecting amounts the IRS tells you are due if you don't pay or underpay, but that only starts running once the IRS tells you that you owe it money. Even if there's a statute of limitations, I don't think it would be a statute of repose. Thus, if the IRS just discovers that he didn't declare income, the statute would just start to run.

If you mean NMSU, then yes they’ll go after Aggie.
hey, i live in Silver City some of the time....near Cruces down there in southern NM......i've become kind of a fan of NMSU Aggie hoops. they have been pretty good for a while. they had Bruce no chances too many in the SEC Pearl Auburn's final four team dead to rights.

anyway, F aTm. and Manziel going full the Boz. rat out his program for his own turn to "ethics" or whatever. it wasn't me who did all those wrong things i did. please.

Last edited:

"Texas A&M receiver Demond Demas has been arrested on a charge of assault family violence that occurred on Saturday, according to a probable cause statement obtained by the Chronicle from the Brazos County Sheriff’s Office.

"According to the statement, the alleged victim who was Demas’s girlfriend, 'Reported that the defendant pushed her head into the wall. Then she bit him on the shoulder. (She) reported that the defendant then grabbed her and threw her from off of the bed onto the floor, which caused her top front teeth to go through her bottom lip.

"'The injury caused bleeding, loose teeth, swelling and a hole to the bottom of the lip. (She) stated that she and the defendant had been in an intimate dating relationship for a year.'”

Demas was a five-star wide receiver when he signed with the Aggies in the class of 2020. Ranked as the No. 25 overall prospect in the nation per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, he spent his senior season at Tomball, outside of Houston, but was ineligible to play due to UIL transfer rules.

Back