What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What year will our next winning season happen?

ColoradoChubs

I've lurked here for years but I really would love to hear an answer here since the tunnel looks pitch black tonight.

Bug Cicada GIF by Bare Tree Media

I think this could still be a winning year. You have to teach something other than the turnstyle technique on the OL though.

Hey, even though you suck, at least you get to see all the star power hanging out on the sidelines.... so, there's that working for you.

Hey, even though you suck, at least you get to see all the star power hanging out on the sidelines.... so, there's that working for you.
Is that the same thing that your mom said to you when she left you up to your own device at the truck stop gift shop, before she put in a shift as a lot lizard?

I've lurked here for years but I really would love to hear an answer here since the tunnel looks pitch black tonight.
2024: I’m holding out hope for a low level bowl game at 6-6, which we will probably lose because SS2, Hunter, and Horn will sit out for NFL draft purposes. We’ll lose to someone like Rutgers or Boise and be 6-7.

Next year will be probably 4-8 or 3-9; new QB and too many other new guys. In 2026 we will probably go 7-5 or 8-4 depending on the schedule.

Is that the same thing that your mom said to you when she left you up to your own device at the truck stop gift shop, before she put in a shift as a lot lizard?
CU is in the midst of a slow motion train wreck.... the media is pumping up the hype, but all the eyes that are forced to watch the constant drivel of Prime and the whos who on the sidelines are gifted with the reality that this staff is clueless. All they are doing is milking cu for as many dollars as they can before they leave. It will be burnt to the ground by the time Deion is done. It's absolutely epic.

CU is in the midst of a slow motion train wreck.... the media is pumping up the hype, but all the eyes that are forced to watch the constant drivel of Prime and the whos who on the sidelines are gifted with the reality that this staff is clueless. All they are doing is milking cu for as many dollars as they can before they leave. It will be burnt to the ground by the time Deion is done. It's absolutely epic.
are you trying to make a triumphant point? All you did was verbally wave your arms around, while your fly was down.
Earth Bully GIF by Lil Dicky

Get the **** off this board Nebraska trash.

Were you the drunk redneck who wouldn't get out of my face in Lincoln last night, by the way?

**** you.

Were you the drunk loser who wouldn't get out of my face last night?

Get out of here, inbred.

I'm watching the utes vs bears right now and....

Utes are going to crush us and I am so ****ing jealous of their program, coaches, players, heard they have only lost 37 games in that stadium, ever... the bears are not going to be easy.

Back