What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who are your 3 all-time Buffs?

Hard to just say three, I'd go all defense: Steed, Alfred, Figures--maybe a LB but we had many good ones--Art Walker. IMO, impact Dline/pass rush way key to their team success.

If I had 3 on O: Shedeur, EB and Pritchard-- Westbrook/Danny Graham are close. But for any of those playmakers, you need a +Oline.

A. Williams
S. Sanders
L. Shenault

Tough not to go with Kordell but what Shadeur did this year is unheralded. 69%, 3230 yard, 27 TD and only 3 picks. All while being sacked 52 freaking times and getting his back broken!! That's just amazing to me. So tough physically and especially mentally.

I put in Viska because I thought he looked so clearly like the best player on the field in his last year. I've never seen anyone else stand out that much.

I threw Mariscal in specifically for you.
Bless you. I always appreciated a punter who lacked any subtlety. "I can kick it 70 yards." "But, we only need 39." "I can kick it 70 yards."

When Facebook first formed, there was a fan page for almost every player on the team. Someone finally started on for Torp, which was sub-headed "because field position matters." That was a simpler time.

Putting Shedeur on this list after one year that was both great and bad is just a wee bit not right... Love him to death and we are in his moment, but..

Joel Klatt has done more for CU than SS, so if he puts another great year together, he deserves it, but Kordell would be the CU QB on a dream team at this point in time, with Klatt and SS backing him up

Putting Shedeur on this list after one year that was both great and bad is just a wee bit not right... Love him to death and we are in his moment, but..

Joel Klatt has done more for CU than SS, so if he puts another great year together, he deserves it, but Kordell would be the CU QB on a dream team at this point in time, with Klatt and SS backing him up
Klatt??

Dude should have never been at CU. Barnett could not recruit QBs'. Holland at csu was a much better quarterback.

stats from 2004 game

Few people remember the 403 yards and two touchdowns Holland threw on a day when Joel Klatt was 13 of 25 for 117 yards, no touchdowns with an interception.

Klatt??

Dude should have never been at CU. Barnett could not recruit QBs'. Holland at csu was a much better quarterback.

stats from 2004 game

Few people remember the 403 yards and two touchdowns Holland threw on a day when Joel Klatt was 13 of 25 for 117 yards, no touchdowns with an interception.
Holland > Klatt. No doubt

You may very well be right about Stewart vs Sanders. A list of K. Stewart, A. Williams and L. Shenault looks awfully damn good to me, too!

All time:
Kordell
Salaam
Westbrook

To add to this team:
John Wooten
Naole
Salaam

Add oline help in a major way and a Heisman trophy running back to this team and look out.

Back