What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

100% True Stats

Em-JgBvXMAEI2Qb

Get on that Noyer4Heisman train ... seats selling out fast
They had to pick the picture where it looks like he is trying to lick his nose :ROFLMAO:

Hard to explain Montez and Noyer given these statistics. Granted it’s fewer games for Slingin Sammy and a COVID year, but what was going on last year???
That's a rhetorical question, amiright? And the same with the year before?!?

I'm sticking with Chef Noyerdee... which I saw tweeted by the Pac-12 Network
If it gains any traction announcers are going to love it. Get ready to be sick of "Chef is really cooking now" and "Chef slicing up the defense".

Also for any Solid Verbal fans I'm pretty sure this is a nickname they would jump all over. I still can't think of Jonathon Taylor as anything other than Jonathon Taylor Tailback

He was asked about the nickname on the PAC-12 network and turned a deep shade of red. Seems like he wasn’t expecting the question, but got through it well enough. Glad to see him doing so well when everyone had given up on him.

Back