What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX SG Alex Caruso (Signed to Texas A&M)

This is the kid to add to the class. With all these nice prospects in the post, you need someone to stretch the D. Caruso is that guy. Very intelligent player who would fit in nicely at CU. I would take him over Christian Sanders in a heart beat, as Sanders is more just a shooter while Caruso is much better with the ball in his hands.

Caruso has become my #1 goal for us in this class. If Tad can pull this one off...

Caruso's dad is the associate athletic director at Texas A&M.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1254079
I really wonder how that impacts his recruiting. On the surface, this is not good news. There are enough kids who want to go out on there own, though, that maybe this works in our favor. Let's hope this is a kid who would rather get some some distance from dad and make a name on his own merit the next 4 years.

Jeff Borzello is doing a casual chat on Twitter right now so I decided to continue my stalking of Caruso.

I wouldn't if I were you. A&M tough to beat. RT @jlucas4092: Can I start cautiously getting my hopes up for Caruso to join up with Scott?

attachment.php

Its hard enough pulling a great player out of Texas without his pops being involved to this degree... I would be absolutely shocked if he didn't go to T A&M.

Its hard enough pulling a great player out of Texas without his pops being involved to this degree... I would be absolutely shocked if he didn't go to T A&M.
why wouldnt anyone want to go where there father is currently in a position of power...

why wouldnt anyone want to go where there father is currently in a position of power...

Signed

Cody

All depends on if he wants to stay close to family or get away on his own. His dad being there might actually be a reason for him to not go there.

His dad being at aTm definitely means he won't choose another Big 12 school if he decides not to go Aggy. I thought Maryland would be the top choice other than aTm since Turgeon was the coach he'd built the relationship with, but it looks like we have moved into that spot. I really want this kid to be a Buff. Let's hope he wants to go away for college.

Signed

Cody

All depends on if he wants to stay close to family or get away on his own. His dad being there might actually be a reason for him to not go there.
thats my point...if dad pressures him to go the aTm is it an ncaa violation?

Adam is reporting Caruso will decide this week. It's down to us and A&M.

As I posted on my site, BS, Caruso will take at minimum until Tuesday, maximum two weeks to decide.

As I posted on my site, BS, Caruso will take at minimum until Tuesday, maximum two weeks to decide.
Thanks for the update man. That was a good article. Hope his talk about no clear leader was legit and not please the fan base crap.

I'm trying to figure out if we're better off the longer this drags on (because it's obviously going to take a lot to overcome the fact he grew up as an A&M fan and his dad works there) or if we're better off if this ends quickly (adrenaline from the trip to Boulder).

Back