What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

Yes. Facilities are a huge positive right now that is going to be a major factor with the 2015 class. The 2014 signees will see the upgrades extremely quickly (some are even in progress right now inside Dal Ward), but due to the bureaucratic process and timelines the 2014 guys didn't get to see as much as they would have if signing day was in 2 or 3 months.

I hope that guys like Ballage realize that CU is going to be first class all the way on facilities within a couple years and that this is a tremendous opportunity to be part of something truly special.

Yes. Facilities are a huge positive right now that is going to be a major factor with the 2015 class. The 2014 signees will see the upgrades extremely quickly (some are even in progress right now inside Dal Ward), but due to the bureaucratic process and timelines the 2014 guys didn't get to see as much as they would have if signing day was in 2 or 3 months.

I hope that guys like Ballage realize that CU is going to be first class all the way on facilities within a couple years and that this is a tremendous opportunity to be part of something truly special.

Exactly what I was getting at. If we had just another week, we would have a winning bid in, and possibly some conceptual drawings to at least show Kalen and other recruits what is coming. Cannot underestimate the effects of integrated locker stereo's, exotic hardwoods, and napa leather would have had on this class.

Exactly what I was getting at. If we had just another week, we would have a winning bid in, and possibly some conceptual drawings to at least show Kalen and other recruits what is coming. Cannot underestimate the effects of integrated locker stereo's, exotic hardwoods, and [strike]napa[/strike] soft Corinthian leather would have had on this class.

We really need to push CU Video to produce a Ricardo Montalban style ad for the new facilities:

[video=youtube;Vsg97bxuJnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsg97bxuJnc[/video]

I think you can take recruits over to the basketball facilities and show them what we've done there as an example of the kind of thing we're going to be doing at the football facilities. The basketball facilities are really, really nice. That's something that has been completed, and can be shown.

I think you can take recruits over to the basketball facilities and show them what we've done there as an example of the kind of thing we're going to be doing at the football facilities. The basketball facilities are really, really nice. That's something that has been completed, and can be shown.
and getting nicer. The new weight room is killer.

At the risk of starting another discussion about the difference between numbers and depth, I'll just say I disagree.

Yeah. Let's avoid that here. But since we're in Ballage's profile thread, I don't mind pointing out that while all the RBs from last year return there is certainly an opportunity for a special talent to come in and own the CU job as primary ball carrier.

Yeah. Let's avoid that here. But since we're in Ballage's profile thread, I don't mind pointing out that while all the RBs from last year return there is certainly an opportunity for a special talent to come in and own the CU job as primary ball carrier.
And a spot at olb or safety too if he wants to play both ways

If, as has been reported, they expect them to be complete by the start of the 2015 season, then this class will be either sophomores or redshirt freshmen when the facilities open up.
OK, so I was wrong! So shoot me!

You know, if guys like Fields live up to potential, along with Sefo, our offense could get pretty decent pretty quickly. Ballage could be a part of that.

Ok BellsideBuff we're expecting hourly updates for the next two days. Start with what he ate for breakfast tomorrow morning. TIA

If we take what Hudson told the UCLA rivals site, CU isn't in the picture here. I respect Ballage giving MacIntyre and the BUFFS a chance. Growing up a PAC guy, I simply do not understand ASU in any capacity. None. UCLA I get to an extent, but other than a higher academic profile and a better program (at this exact time), I would put CU up against them in every respect. HCMM is going to bring this program back, would prefer doing it with an In-State stud leading the charge.

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

Everyone pray tonight.

Dear touch down Jesus, please send a sign to Kalen that it's your will that he commits to the mighty Golden Buffaloes tomorrow. Can I get an amen?

Semper Gumby

Dear touch down Jesus, please send a sign to Kalen that it's your will that he commits to the mighty Golden Buffaloes tomorrow. Can I get an amen?

Semper Gumby

Amen

I'll end the night with this I'm encouraged now more than ever about CU's chances to get Kalen because in the summertime there was almost no chance because he said he definitely wanted to go out of state but kudos to the coaching staff as they stayed in contact with him I talked to him quite a bit today and today has been very chaotic and hectic as of now I still don't believe he knows where he wants to go. So I shall be praying as well lol & texting well see how things are in the am

I'll end the night with this I'm encouraged now more than ever about CU's chances to get Kalen because in the summertime there was almost no chance because he said he definitely wanted to go out of state but kudos to the coaching staff as they stayed in contact with him I talked to him quite a bit today and today has been very chaotic and hectic as of now I still don't believe he knows where he wants to go. So I shall be praying as well lol & texting well see how things are in the am
I said I wouldn't post for several days until signing day. Although I am in Hawaii on vacation, it is officially signing day in Chile where I live. So I am just going to thank Bellside for contributing to this.

I have no idea what Ballage will do but if he chose Colorado I am 100% convinced that a.) he wouldn't regret it; b.) he would be way more high profile as Colorado athlete and the leader of this class than he would be at the other schools he is considering

The CU family would be beyond thrilled to welcome him to our community.

It's crazy to think about how large of an impact this signing would make in the grand scheme of things: obviously, the talent upgrade, fan morale, faith in the coaches, improved press from local sources, willingness to donate money to a better looking cause, better attendance at the recruiting luncheon/offseason events, etc. I realize that many of these impacts are derived from increased fan morale, but one little signature could do so much for CU in a time where it truly needs it.

jy8u3yqa.jpg

So he's announcing at 3:30pm today. Is he doing the hat thing? Will there be some sketchy feed that we'll be able to watch?

Back