What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 Australia PF Harry Froling (Verbal to SMU)

It's afternoon on Monday in Australia right now.

Announcement in the next several hours?

Definitely have a feeling it's going to be SMU...is Zona really prioritizing a spot for him? Seems like a weird recruit for Miller.

It'll be 9 to 10 in Dallas. Way past their bed time. That's why it can't be them. Right?

This will be interesting to watch, SMU bought themselves instant credibility with Brown but how long does he last there before violations force him out? Arizona is well Arizona. I'll take our chances head to head against ILL any day.

Illinois has the stalking down cold...they are at 60%...Colorado at 14, SMU at 14 and Arizona at 12....kid does like the attention

You're not allowed to use facts in these discussions.

I definitely think that Froling would be the first "win" of this kind. Not to say that Tad hasn't beaten solid programs, but he's more on the same level as Dorsey or Boatwright.

Also, does Zona still have a commitment from this Finnish PF? Seems like an identical player to Harry.

Last edited:
I definitely think that Froling would be the first "win" of this kind. Not to say that Tad hasn't beaten solid programs, but he's more on the same level as Dorsey or Boatwright.

Also, does Zona still have a commitment from this Finnish PF? Seems like an identical player to Harry.

I like this kid, but let's not put him up in the category of Dorsey and Boatwright. Who knows, maybe he ultimately has a better career than them, but not sure I'd put Froling in a class above the one Collier, Hopkins and Fletcher were in as recruits.

I know you're not necessarily doing this, but also think Tad could use some more respect on recruiting. I've been suspect, at least, and critical, at most, of his recruiting for the last two cycles. However, he has done well (even if some departed assistants helped on some recruits), and Akyazili's play has put to rest some of my concerns...or just made me shutup and trust him as a coach more.

dorsey was bought and paid for... oops is that a secret?

We beat UNLV for Bryce Peters (Top 150 recruit). Dom Collier had Arizona, UCLA and Oregon offers (among others).

Peters is 150th on rivals top 150...not exactly a high level recruit for the PAC-12. Collier committed in May of 2013. So, it's been almost 3 years since Boyle has won a battle for a top 100 recruit.

Still love Tad's creativity in recruiting since then---transfers, international, prep school. Using every tool possible.

Back