What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 FL OLB Santino Marchiol (Verbal to Texas A&M)

I am 100% confused by all these offers???????????? Not saying this kid isn't good or has potential. I've seen him play.

But all these offers as a sophomore??? What gives?

Some good pub for Santino on Rivals... Just outside the 250.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1781340

9OLB
Santino Marchiol
Englewood (Colo.) Cherry Creek
Marchiol has impressive sophomore film and, though he didn't work out at UCLA's skills camp last month, he certainly passed the eye test. The 6-foot-3, 223-pound linebacker always seems to be around the football and makes things happen because he's able to decipher plays as they happen. He can cover the perimeter, but also attacks the line of scrimmage to close quickly on ball carriers. Marchiol will be looking to build on a fruitful offseason this fall.

Looks like he has lost a little weight and gotten faster on the field. Last year I was concerned he would end up on the d line in college due to his athleticism but he looks like a bug timo linebacker prospect now. I think he could push moretti for the best 2017 colorado prospect when it is all finished next fall.

My personal opinion would be avoid then. That's a lot of bank to send your kid, to what, be seen by more scouts? It's over the top for football, maybe not tennis, but football.

He already has a ton of offers so exposure didn't seem to be an issue.

Wait...at UA? ****ing racist. Still believe he was probably telling the truth about receiving money.

Was confused at first about why you were calling the kid a racist. Then saw the reports about him referring to the “monkey” playing safety and running back, and it made more sense. Not a great look, if true.

“According to Plati, the Colorado coaching staff vetted Marchiol by talking to one of his high school coaches, Cherry Creek's Dave Logan.”

Wow. Didn’t read the article but I assume Tucker also vetted him personally? Probably during the initial stages of recruitment with his brother

Not a lot of risk here, Tucker also doesn't seem to hesitate helping players move on who don't seem to fit the system. Good upside potential, I like this move!

CU dodged a bullet when he chose aTm.
I hope her powers remain with this experiment.

tenor.gif

Back