What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

I'm really glad to see he signed with us. All those votes were worth it I think as he saw the love Buff fans had when they stuffed the ballot box for him. Go Buffs!

One of my favorite recruits thru the process. It's not easy to turn down some of the offers he had when he grew up in TX. But he's just expanded his universe by signing up to see something different and he's going to thrive! Great job by the staff on this guy!

Love the offensive player who is steady and decisive. Thanks for sticking through the process!

Hoping that Polley makes it back to CU. Under HCMM, we've had a lot of success stories with this type of situation (Kafovalu, Tupou, Worthington, Falo).
Is there any indication that Grant plans on continuing his football career. Just asking because his leaving seemed abrupt, and there hasn't been anything said about him since he left.

If Polley can return to the team in 2019 it would be great, even if he wasn't able to maintain weight (an issue due to his injury) maybe he could be a blocking TE until he bulks back up?

If Polley can return to the team in 2019 it would be great, even if he wasn't able to maintain weight (an issue due to his injury) maybe he could be a blocking TE until he bulks back up?

Until (and if) Grant Polley decides to be a football player, he won't be coming back nor will he be useful at TE or any position.

Back