What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO ATH Dimitri Stanley (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Nice. Interesting he's listed as a WR only and not an ATH. I think he'd make a great CB
I could be wrong, but I think they do that for the casual fans who follow the program on twitter who might not understand what an ATH is.

They had Julmisse listed as a WR in his official signing tweet iirc.

In my top 3 of guys we signed today. We added a lot of speed and athleticism to our skills and back 7 on defense.

I could be wrong, but I think they do that for the casual fans who follow the program on twitter who might not understand what an ATH is.

They had Julmisse listed as a WR in his official signing tweet iirc.

I definitely defer to you and some others on this, but isn't one of the differences between our and UW's recruitment of him the position. We were primarily with him as a WR, and UW wanted him as a DB? I don't have any premium subs, so perhaps none of what I just wrote mattered in the end or I'm just dead wrong. I thought WR though was what we were recruiting him as, similar to Beau and RB.

Geez he almost had half the yards. How many of those td's were receiving? If all of them were, very impressive.

Back