What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC OLB Jordan Allen (Signed to Tennessee)

Bennett left though.
Had not seen that.
Not a good situation where you have to hire a DC who inherits his staff. DC's want to bring their own team as much as they can if they are a CFB coach elsewhere. That typically limits you to promoting a position coach. See CU.

Whoops, visited Tennessee this weekend. I should have known that, he already OV’d ASU previously.

This one's gonna come down to the wire. Both of these after the CU visit by MM and the entire defensive staff.

I've been a CU fan long enough to know exactly how this will play out
Dock-Jump-Fail.gif

fwiw, I believe that Adam is only going with his gut on this one and does not have any solid intel yet.

Haha!

When a recruit is down to CU and another school, and my CU sources aren't super confident they are going to get the recruit, I naturally think he is going to pick the other school. That is the case here. Hope I am wrong. Allen could just be playing it close to the vest. We'll find out at 7 pm (MT)!

Wait. Gut, and CU sources...I may be the only one who is unaware of who you are...

Back