What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA QB Hank Bachmeier (Signed to Boise State)

Happy for the young man. Also happy to see that he’ll get to play the team from fort collins a few times....

Any of my Buff bros know who this is? He's been tweeting out some pretty nice things Hank's direction. (And at a wide receiver commitment of ours from last year Khalil Shakir) His twitter profile describes himself as an "Offensive Weapon @ University of Colorado" so I assume he's one of your guys.

https://twitter.com/swavy_mo

Any of my Buff bros know who this is? He's been tweeting out some pretty nice things Hank's direction. (And at a wide receiver commitment of ours from last year Khalil Shakir) His twitter profile describes himself as an "Offensive Weapon @ University of Colorado" so I assume he's one of your guys.

https://twitter.com/swavy_mo
It's Maurice Bell, a WR recruit from the 2017 class.

Going to be a wild ride for BSU over the next 7 months. I think they lost a pretty highly ranked QB at the last minute this past December too.

Going to be a wild ride for BSU over the next 7 months. I think they lost a pretty highly ranked QB at the last minute this past December too.

Two out of the last three years BSU has lost longterm QB commits within a week of signing day and had to scramble for a late backup plan. I'm a bit optimistic that won't be the case here based on some of Hank's comments but you never know.

https://247sports.com/college/boise...hmeier-commits-to-Boise-State-over--118120744

I'm going to be holding my breath over the next few months for sure. Must be really nice for you guys to have a home grown QB commit like Evans who is more likely to stay solid as a result of growing up in the state.

Two out of the last three years BSU has lost longterm QB commits within a week of signing day and had to scramble for a late backup plan. I'm a bit optimistic that won't be the case here based on some of Hank's comments but you never know.

https://247sports.com/college/boise...hmeier-commits-to-Boise-State-over--118120744

I'm going to be holding my breath over the next few months for sure. Must be really nice for you guys to have a home grown QB commit like Evans who is more likely to stay solid as a result of growing up in the state.
Yeah that sucks. I remember seeing that and being disappointed. Always tricky with coaching changes, although since there were 5 in the Pac-12 last season I don't think there should be many openings in 2018.

I don't understand the allure of Boise State. Honestly. You could argue that they have just as good a commitment list as CU does right now... and we're P5 with great facilities and such. What is so cool about Boise State that makes 4 stars want to go there? Should we have silver colored turf?

I don't understand the allure of Boise State. Honestly. You could argue that they have just as good a commitment list as CU does right now... and we're P5 with great facilities and such. What is so cool about Boise State that makes 4 stars want to go there? Should we have silver colored turf?
A recent tradition of winning goes a long way

Back