What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA WR Kyle Ford (Signed to USC)

Yeah, something like that.
ShockedEnviousCalf.gif

Think we want him to delay the decision and hope that CU lights it up with the passing yards this season while winning a lot of games. We've got everything else going for us other than showing him that it's more than a plan, but is a reality he can slide into as the feature guy.

I hope Ford caught the Viska show last night! Can you imagine Ford, Luckett and Huffman-Dixon? No drop off if we have some guys turn pro early. :)
Had this exact thought. We may be a bit of a longshot for Ford but I hope he saw the creative ways we utilized Viska last night because he's that same type of player.

Right now it seems UW holds a slight lead with Colorado as a dark horse but there is a long way to go. My worry though is that he still has 3 more officials with Oregon, Michigan and USC. At the end I think it will Oregon or USC but if your a husky fan or a buff fan, you should be happy where your team is sitting in regards to his recruitment right now.

Right now it seems UW holds a slight lead with Colorado as a dark horse but there is a long way to go. My worry though is that he still has 3 more officials with Oregon, Michigan and USC. At the end I think it will Oregon or USC but if your a husky fan or a buff fan, you should be happy where your team is sitting in regards to his recruitment right now.

I think its Washington or us here. If there's a coach on the hot seat in this conference, its Clay Helton-especially if they lose again Saturday.

Back