What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TX DT Lloyd Murray Jr. (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Good news! So many DL this cycle, am I being punked?

MikeMac and staff had 4+ years worth of recruiting cycles going into this season and we had 7 players (left Rodman in this group) on the DL roster; in less than 3 months HCMT and Co. have added 6 players (3 JuCo/transfer; and 3 prep).

Our Nose Tackle depth chart:

BEFORE: Tuiloma, Sami, and probably Rodman
AFTER: Johnson, Tuiloma, Jordan, Sami, Williams, Murray Jr., with the "option" of Rodman and Simon.

That is absolutely amazing!

giphy.gif

MikeMac and staff had 4+ years worth of recruiting cycles going into this season and we had 7 players (left Rodman in this group) on the DL roster; in less than 3 months HCMT and Co. have added 6 players (3 JuCo/transfer; and 3 prep).

Our Nose Tackle depth chart:

BEFORE: Tuiloma, Sami, and probably Rodman
AFTER: Johnson, Tuiloma, Jordan, Sami, Williams, Murray Jr., with the "option" of Rodman and Simon.

That is absolutely amazing!
MMac was bush league in comparison.

He a big boy.

Me likey.
Several of the big boys look not only big, but athletic and straight up nasty. I really hope it is a new era in CU football. I have seen too many seasons crumble in the trenches at the notion of playing SC or Stanford or Utah over the past several years. I want to see our big uglies manhandle Nubs, SC and Stanford in front of the home fans. I really don't care if it ends up being barely a 6 win campaign, I just want those three to be part of the W column. Good think I don't have Adam Sandler's remote or I'd be missing the next six months of my life.

Thanks for the bump. I had forgotten about him with all the hand wringing over DL recruiting. It’s hard for me to keep track of everybody coming in.

Figures

But it probably won't be played, which is why I'm not up on these things.
Don't know if they will even call it the Rose Bowl but if I had to predict the game will end up being played in Las Vegas. If not there then in Arizona.

Also wouldn't surprise to see multiple "bowl" games played in Texas.

The most 2020 thing possible would be for CU to play in the Rose Bowl the one year when nobody can actually go to the game.

Back