What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Fantastic news!! Congratulations, Mr. Harris.

I would have to think it would take longer to fill out the frame on a 6' 7" 215 pounder. How long do think it will be before he can contribute?
Maybe Alfred Williams will volunteer as his food consumption coach.

source.gif

It's totally great to have this young man as a Buff.
When you consider him and Alfano may be on the field at the same time, it makes you think back to the 90s.

When you consider his brother, mom and dad are all wildcats, it seems like MT must be an unbelievable recruiter. Add that he trusted MT to keep his NLI secret for a month and agreed to do things that way.

You will love your years in Boulder Jason!

It should not be totally discounted that this stud guy could also be a great TE, or hop in on some games for the Basketball team! Just great to have an athlete like him coming to campus!

Is Mountain still dying on that mountain? Lol (just teasing you MTN, and honestly don’t know if it was AZ or Nevada you were talking about)
i'm still waiting for that great Nevada recruit to sign. And I'm not against recruiting Nevada if we can get somebody there who can actually get a guy to sign with us but this idea that it is some kind of gold mine just waiting for us is laughable considering the success (lack of) that we have had in recent decades there.

Arizona on the other hand has been highly productive for us. Even when we had a bad recruiting staff we got Isaiah Oliver out of there as well as others. Ray Polk came from Arizona as well, one of my favorite all time Buffs.

Maybe Alfred Williams will volunteer as his food consumption coach.
We need him as an edge rusher, not a nose tackle. :giggle:

Actually though I hope that he develops a solid relationship with Alfred. Alfred knows what it takes to take a game to the next level. He's a guy who had a great career at CU on the field and did well off it. He went on to be a quality pro and now is a solid member of the community. Overall a quality role model for a young man who looks to have huge potential.

i'm still waiting for that great Nevada recruit to sign. And I'm not against recruiting Nevada if we can get somebody there who can actually get a guy to sign with us but this idea that it is some kind of gold mine just waiting for us is laughable considering the success (lack of) that we have had in recent decades there.

Arizona on the other hand has been highly productive for us. Even when we had a bad recruiting staff we got Isaiah Oliver out of there as well as others. Ray Polk came from Arizona as well, one of my favorite all time Buffs.

Georgia got one tonight from Nevada, I guess all you have to do is provide good day care.

We need him as an edge rusher, not a nose tackle. :giggle:

Actually though I hope that he develops a solid relationship with Alfred. Alfred knows what it takes to take a game to the next level. He's a guy who had a great career at CU on the field and did well off it. He went on to be a quality pro and now is a solid member of the community. Overall a quality role model for a young man who looks to have huge potential.
And MT knows he has a rare gift, for now, if he an get Alfano and Harris on the field together. Best hope is likely 2 years. Bulk him up may be an early goal

Back