What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CA OT Gerad Lichtenhan (SIGNED to COLORADO)

As signing day nears I wanted to see if anyone else loves this kid as much as I do. I really think he's a hidden gem

As signing day nears I wanted to see if anyone else loves this kid as much as I do. I really think he's a hidden gem
I hope you're right. With his outlier size, if he has the feet/quick twitch then he will be great if he develops.

Coach cap strikes me as an old timer who would test these players in an odd way. Maybe he throws a pen at them to see if them react quickly or get hit in the head. Imma go full buff fan, I trust our coaches 100%.

Coach cap strikes me as an old timer who would test these players in an odd way. Maybe he throws a pen at them to see if them react quickly or get hit in the head. Imma go full buff fan, I trust our coaches 100%.

I read this and only thought of this lol
giphy.gif

With him listed at 6'8" 345 lbs in his profile, that's actually rounding down. Maybe the biggest player in the history of CU football. If the coaches are going to take a risk on a less recruited player, that's what I like to see. If he develops, he'll play on Sundays.

With him listed at 6'8" 345 lbs in his profile, that's actually rounding down. Maybe the biggest player in the history of CU football. If the coaches are going to take a risk on a less recruited player, that's what I like to see. If he develops, he'll play on Sundays.
After reading the Athletic article about Tucker's recruiting priorities, it's easy to see why they didn't hesitate to take a chance on him.

He looks like he has put some work in since last season, less belly more shoulders.

I know we probably won't see him on the field for a couple of seasons, he is a project but I would love for us to have a cornerstone guy that size making room on our OL.

And unlike some projects in the past part of the development doesn't include the need to put on 40-50 lbs.

Back