What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO OG Carson Lee (SIGNED to COLORADO)

The position battle at C is one of the ones I'll be watching most closely. Pursell could slide over to where he started in 2018. Word is that the coaches were very happy with how Jynes came on though this year's practices. And I've had Lee penciled in as a potential true freshman starter from the time he gave his verbal commitment. He didn't disappoint with the leadership he showed in pulling together his recruiting class and the success of his senior season.

Carson's offer list is impressive.

I wonder how much more impressive it would have been had he not been so clear with his early commitment to CU which probably kept a number of others from bothering to offer as well. That also could have resulted in him being upgraded in the ratings as well because it was clear that some high quality programs think he is a guy who will be very good.

Carson's offer list is impressive.

I wonder how much more impressive it would have been had he not been so clear with his early commitment to CU which probably kept a number of others from bothering to offer as well. That also could have resulted in him being upgraded in the ratings as well because it was clear that some high quality programs think he is a guy who will be very good.

You really need to let go of this narrative. Players as committed as Lee get recruited to the very end all the time.

Oklahoma had a RB committed for 2.5 years yesterday who flipped to Bama and surprised everyone.

You really need to let go of this narrative. Players as committed as Lee get recruited to the very end all the time.

Oklahoma had a RB committed for 2.5 years yesterday who flipped to Bama and surprised everyone.
Where this narrative makes more sense is if we're talking about a recruit who doesn't talk to the media and report his offers. That's maybe 1 or 2 guys in a class, if any.

Back