What's new

'20 CO SG Dominique Clifford (SIGNED to COLORADO)

CPVbuff

This is such great news! We will have told off late comers. He has the Perkins family endorsement. The current first game of basketball

ahoelsken

Told this story in another thread-but I'll throw it here for good measure. One of the guys I officiate with saw Clifford, LOB, and TJ Bamba during the winter-I asked him at Lincoln right before the end of the regular season who he thought was the best.....and he said Clifford and it wasn't that close.

4BienemyTDs

Club Member
Club Member
Love hearing about how good he is, he will be needed to make a difference with all that is going on!
Looking forward to watching him play SOMEDAY!!!

Last edited:

dyemeduke

Told this story in another thread-but I'll throw it here for good measure. One of the guys I officiate with saw Clifford, LOB, and TJ Bamba during the winter-I asked him at Lincoln right before the end of the regular season who he thought was the best.....and he said Clifford and it wasn't that close.
Any thoughts on Baye Fall, Julian Hammond, or Jalen Weaver? It seems like Baye Fall may be a recruit to put on everyone's radar.

ahoelsken

Any thoughts on Baye Fall, Julian Hammond, or Jalen Weaver? It seems like Baye Fall may be a recruit to put on everyone's radar.
Didn't work any Lutheran or Smoky games this past season so I can't say much on either Fall or Weaver. I heard really good things on Hammond, but I didn't work any of Creeks varsity games. Sorry!

Last edited: