What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 Early Signing Period Thread

i.e. he can't sign anything today, thus the University can't talk about him per NCAA rules.

So we are left to wonder about Clayton and Harris. This morning was not the fireworks I'd hoped for, yet we signed everyone we thought we'd sign.
Zero surprises.
I think this is largely due to the incredible work that Adam does. Without his finger constantly on the pulse of the Buffs, we'd be in for more surprises...and probably not for the better. Adam is the primary reason we, as a fan base, are more informed.

Total recruiting geek fest

The number of the players from high school

OL all wear number 75
QB Lewis #1
RB stance and Clayton both wear #2
TE Passarello #88 Fauria #8. (I believe Miller Hs already announced he will be wearing 88 as a buff)
WR.
Craig #5
Rice #2
Carpenter #3
Miller #88

DL
Berry #40
J Jackson #5
Alfano #56

LB
Grant #28
G Thomas 18 at Nub and 11 and JC. He can’t wear 11 retired for the great Bobby Anderson and he can’t wear 18 any reminder of Nub is no bueno
M Williams #5
A Williams #15

DB
Gonzales #3
Stryker #7
Pittman #15

Interesting numbers. Most will have to change due to current roster

Both o/d #2 available
Offensive #3
1,5,7,8 and 15 are dead

Are grad transfers through the portal?

Also took from the press conf, stars don't matter, they do their own evals.

Too lazy to double check whether this has been mentioned or not, but looks like the Pac 12 Network show for today's early signing day is scheduled to run from 4:00-7:00 PM MT today. Per my Sling TV guide, looks like each team is budgeted for 15 minutes, with the Buffs' coverage scheduled to start at 4:45 PM MT.

Too lazy to double check whether this has been mentioned or not, but looks like the Pac 12 Network show for today's early signing day is scheduled to run from 4:00-7:00 PM MT today. Per my Sling TV guide, looks like each team is budgeted for 15 minutes, with the Buffs' coverage scheduled to start at 4:45 PM MT.
I was afraid that PACN would drop the ball again this year by not having a show. Progress.

Confusion.

Alfaro counts for 19
Stillwell counts for 20
Stacks will be a blue shirt but still count for 20

So we only have two slots. Right?

Hopefully Clayton and Harris.

So am I correct if both of these guys sign. We can’t even take a grad transfer. Right?

This doesn’t sound right.

Confusion.

Alfaro counts for 19
Stillwell counts for 20
Stacks will be a blue shirt but still count for 20

So we only have two slots. Right?

Hopefully Clayton and Harris.

So am I correct if both of these guys sign. We can’t even take a grad transfer. Right?

This doesn’t sound right.
Stacks will count towards 2021

"Competition brings out the best in everyone and in order for us to get to where we need to get to as a football team, we have to create more competition on our roster. Not just at the quarterback position, but at all the other positions on offense and defense as well."

I have a man crush on MT, I can admit that. This dude just seems to get it and he's energetic, genuine and charismatic. I really feel more than ever that Rick George ****ing knocked this hire out of the park.

Back