What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 GA OLB Alvin Williams (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

blxyzacagwfn4brp04nh

Cedar Grove HS (Ellenwood, GA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/15Awill
Instagram:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 220
40:

247s rating: 3* - 85 grade; #55 WDE
ESPN rating: 3* - 74 grade; #128 OLB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked WDE

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8518 rating / #52 WDE / #1045 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Baylor, Central Michigan, East Carolina, FAU, Georgia State, Kansas, Kansas State, Kent State, Kentucky, Liberty, Louisville, Memphis, Michigan State, Troy, Tulane, UAB, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky, FCS Offers

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great ILB’er. Diagnosis the play well and quickly. Plays downhill and gets through blockers quickly. Used his hands well. Very effective blitzer.

That offer list is better than first glance given some of the D's. Kentucky and Michigan St..,..

It’s kind of a weird offer list huh? I guess it’s georgia so the rest of the PAC 12 isn’t really in on that area like Tucker is. But his rating is pretty good and would likely net him an offer from the entire PAC 12. Instead he has a lot of the smaller colleges and lower SEC schools. I mean Afaese just committed to Oregon and they have an almost identical rating. Either way, I hope the crystal ball is true!!

Dude finds the football, closing speed is pretty damn good. He's reading plays, too. He's not just out there running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Being able to diagnose what you see quickly is a huge thing on D, Ray Lewis was excellent in that regard, and no I'm not comparing them as players:D, just the ability to read a play and find the football.

So, weird question, but why can we never nail down a height on these kids. 6'2'' one place, 6'4'' on another site. Isn't one of the WR commits we got listed anywhere from 6'2'' to 6'5''?

So, weird question, but why can we never nail down a height on these kids. 6'2'' one place, 6'4'' on another site. Isn't one of the WR commits we got listed anywhere from 6'2'' to 6'5''?

Because kids and coaches lie about these things like politicians lie about everything. The HS team I played for measured our height while wearing cleats and our helmets.

Because kids and coaches lie about these things like politicians lie about everything. The HS team I played for measured our height while wearing cleats and our helmets.

When I was at FLC the coaches purposefully under measured athletes. The scales and measuring sticks were calibrated to make the players shorter and lighter than they actually were. I guess to give the players a chip on their shoulder? Spoiler- It didn't really work, because they sucked the entire time I was in school... and continue to do so.

Back