What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 LA RB Ashaad Clayton (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Love it, love it, love it!!!
Kid has passion
Welcome to the Buffs Mr. Clayton, you will help make the 2020 class the special class it already is!!!
See you soon
Run Ralphie Run

(Hey mods, clean up his thread to only include stuff about him! The other RB stuff can go somewhere else, let's celebrate this crowning jewel of the class)

Love it, love it, love it!!!
Kid has passion
Welcome to the Buffs Mr. Clayton, you will help make the 2020 class the special class it already is!!!
See you soon
Run Ralphie Run

(Hey mods, clean up his thread to only include stuff about him! The other RB stuff can go somewhere else, let's celebrate this crowning jewel of the class)

The RB discussion pertains to him, so nothing will be moved.

Heaven forbid being excited about the highest rated signed kid in awhile at an impact position. I’m sure everyone will reach out to you for permission in the future.
Give him a break! There are still a fair number of drop-by fans who do not get the concept of (or difference between) "commitment" versus " NLI!"

Dear Ralphie VI Savior, thank you for Ashaad. Grant him the ability to kick total Nebraska, CSU, and Pac-12 accursed ass. Amen.

Welcome Ashaad! Glad you're a Buff man!

Byron White played at CU so long ago that I doubt any of us really associate that number with him...

But that's a massive honor. We hardly need to sing his praises but an NFL season leading rusher, Rhodes Scholar, Veteran, Supreme Court Justice's number is usually one you hang up and don't bring back down. Very cool.
I'll post it again: Everybody needs to visit the Byron White Courthouse for the US 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in downtown Denver.

Not only is it a beautifully-refurbished former post office, but the small area devoted to White memorabilia, is certainly worth a visit!

White was an amazing man!

I'm terrible with jersey numbers, but I'll probably remember Clayton's after the announcement today.

I like how CU handled the un-retiring of jersey numbers. Makes sense and probably does more to draw attention to and honor White, Romig and Anderson by having a patch on the jersey being worn with their number. Well done by Rick George on this one and thanks to the former players and their families who agreed. (y)

Glad you found warrant after all these years.
Finally have talent and depth on the DL with a prioritization on recruiting the position, which has been Syko's axe to grind for years. He was right, it got fixed, and now he's basically in a happy place for recruiting in a more general sense. I doubt you disagree.

Last edited:
Dear Ralphie VI Savior, thank you for Ashaad. Grant him the ability to kick total ****braska, CSU, and Pac-12 accursed ass. Amen.

Welcome Ashaad! Glad you're a Buff man!
50/50 chance he never plays against Nebraska.

I'm terrible with jersey numbers, but I'll probably remember Clayton's after the announcement today.

I like how CU handled the un-retiring of jersey numbers. Makes sense and probably does more to draw attention to and honor White, Romig and Anderson by having a patch on the jersey being worn with their number. Well done by Rick George on this one and thanks to the former players and their families who agreed. (y)

I like this as well. The players who wear the unretired numbers will have a patch on the front of the jersey with the retired player's name. The former players or their families all approve. Quote from Bobby Anderson:
"Anything I can ever do to help the program, you can always count me in," Anderson said. "My number's been retired for 50 years, so I've had my day in the sun, but I will appreciate and be very proud of how it will continue to be honored."

I'll post it again: Everybody needs to visit the Byron White Courthouse for the US 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in downtown Denver.

Not only is it a beautifully-refurbished former post office, but the small area devoted to White memorabilia, is certainly worth a visit!

White was an amazing man!
This is absolutely true. I have been there and I can testify that it is worth the visit. There is a lot of good info there not just on White. I spent a couple hours perusing and it was well worth the time if you enjoy history.

giphy.gif

I just rewatched his video and he is special in a few glaring ways
1. He has Leveon Bell type of Vision and Backfield Presence
2. He has the nicest subtle footwork that gets him smoothly through holes
3. He has plenty of breakaway speed to make every run a homerun
I am very very impressed and he will push the RB room to a whole new level.
I still like Fontenot, but he better bring it, and Mang Mang will have something to say

To be honest I think it's more important to the incoming recruiting class that we keep AC than Harris.

It would take Harris a year or two to be ready to be an impact player. I think there are players that could make more impact than Harris next year from the transfer portal. I don't see the same type of person in the transfer portal that can have the impact I project AC having at RB.

Don't get me wrong - I want Harris and if HCKD can re-recruit Harris I think it says really good things about his ability to recruit, but I would have been way more disappointed by AC leaving than I would be about either Harris or Rice. Just my opinion.

To be honest I think it's more important to the incoming recruiting class that we keep AC than Harris.

It would take Harris a year or two to be ready to be an impact player. I think there are players that could make more impact than Harris next year from the transfer portal. I don't see the same type of person in the transfer portal that can have the impact I project AC having at RB.

Don't get me wrong - I want Harris and if HCKD can re-recruit Harris I think it says really good things about his ability to recruit, but I would have been way more disappointed by AC leaving than I would be about either Harris or Rice. Just my opinion.
Clayton is the most important piece for me in this class (not including alfano). Having a three headed backfield will do wonders for our new QB, whoever that ends up being

Back