What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TNFR CB Scooby Carter (Remaining at Alabama, or not, who knows)

Alfano was the highest rated recruit in their 2019 class and #1 recruit in the country. Saban also spun it publicly that he basically quit on the team. Carter was their 12th highest rated recruit which put him in about the middle of the class. Bama also signed two other 4* CBs with ratings of .9548 and .9441.

On a side note, if you take away their Kicker signee from that class, their lowest rated recruit in last year's class was a 4* Pro Style QB with an .8972 rating. Must. Be. Nice.

Well then I'll give them **** for being sister ****ers when they say, we have 10 other 4/5* db's good riddance

Just not looking forward to potentially 4 years of scooby doo jokes. IMO it would be well worth enduring the jokes if he opts for Boulder but the jokes just make me 🙁

I understand not wanting 4 years of that, but you can't expect us not to do it at least once. But even if you did get 4 years of it, I think you'd make the sacrifice for the talent he brings. Jinkies!

Alfano was the highest rated recruit in their 2019 class and #1 recruit in the country. Saban also spun it publicly that he basically quit on the team. Carter was their 12th highest rated recruit which put him in about the middle of the class. Bama also signed two other 4* CBs with ratings of .9548 and .9441.

On a side note, if you take away their Kicker signee from that class, their lowest rated recruit in last year's class was a 4* Pro Style QB with an .8972 rating. Must. Be. Nice.

Yeah, he was also the #1 kicker in the nation lol.

Were they able so sign that class within their salary cap?

giphy.gif

I always wonder why some of these athletes choose to go to a school where they stockpile talent equal to theirs or better, where you're just another 4 or 5* guy and you have to sit for a while before getting a chance to shine, when they can go to another school, like Colorado for example ;) where they can star almost immediately, make a name for themselves and become a legend instead of just the next man up?

Hmmm

I always wonder why some of these athletes choose to go to a school where they stockpile talent equal to theirs or better, where you're just another 4 or 5* guy and you have to sit for a while before getting a chance to shine, when they can go to another school, like Colorado for example ;) where they can star almost immediately, make a name for themselves and become a legend instead of just the next man up?

Hmmm
ego, they will be the Guy

Hmmm
Because even their backups go pro.

Hmmm
In a few years, my hope is that lesser program fans are making these statements about some of the 4* recruits who have signed with CU. HC MFT has us on the road back to being the type of program we were 25 years ago.

Back