What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TNFR SDE Antonio Alfano (SIGNED and ENROLLED with COLORADO)

Speculation: Appears to be at Indy CC based on social media posts.
Hopefully he can gain traction and confidence there. Being out of football for two seasons and facing the series of storms of life challenges, probably took a toll on the mental and physical attributes to football. Good luck to him

Honestly, good for him
Damon Wayans Fox GIF by Lethal Weapon

It'd be the definition of Buff **** for him to be #1 overall recruit, transfer to CU only to have a bunch of issues, get it figured out and return to a top program and dominate. Then again, I suppose there's a reason he even came to CU in the first place.

If he’s thriving athletically and medically, he should absolutely stay in that region. A strong season or two at Penn State or Rutgers would be a great way for him to prove the critics wrong.

He just committed to LSU
Total guess but I think staying in the region he was in and giving him a comfort level would have been very wise. I actually root that he has his health in order and totally kicks azz going forward.

He’s been posting fake offers and that commitment from LSU appears to be fake as well

Somethings still wrong
He had been posting pictures "from" the LSU practice facility but has now "declared" for the draft. Shockingly, it seems the offers were fake or contingent all along.

Back