What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX WDE Devin Grant (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Grant has picked up offers from Iowa State and West Virginia since committing.

I love the validation, but continued offers make me nervous about how solid we are with this one.

Still a bit of a tweener. Would not surprise me if he eventually moves inside.
I’m glad we for him. His straight ahead speed is great. Watching the video. I didn’t see huge lateral quickness. He’s a thick dude. So inside might be a good call. Seems fiery too! Should be a fun class. 48 hour roller coaster

Still a bit of a tweener. Would not surprise me if he eventually moves inside.
You posted on this much earlier in the thread

Apparently A&M worked him out at MIKE LB at their camp last week. At 6'2"/230, might suggest teams are having trouble finding a position for him at the next level.

Makes some sense. With the number of teams running spread offenses having ILBs who have OLB skills is a plus. Having a guy who can hold up against the run but also isn't a liability in coverage keeps opponents from dictating personnel.

tenor.gif

ALLSOME ! much needed tackler and pass rusher - You will be great while here in Colorado, Welcome and

GO BUFFS !!!

What’s the difference between the All American Bowl in San Antonio and the All American game in Orlando that Rice and Harris are playing in?

Also, was kind of thought to be a tweener, but if the coaches want him at 6’2” 235 as an OLB, that seems to be fine.

Back