What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Paradise Jam in Virginia (formerly St. Thomas)

It's hard for me to believe that anyone, anywhere, is going to pony up $30 to see these games. It's not like there are any elite teams in the tournament, are there?

Is it on the radio (streaming)?

Au contraire. After losing a trial yesterday and half in the bag, I apparently paid $150 to watch the second half against Quinnipiac on my phone. Of course I missed the end. Now trying to get my money back.

FloSports is the scammiest company I've seen in a long time. I can't tell if it's named after the "kiss my grits" lady or that time of the month most of us dread.

Drake is at 6:30 tonight.

Looks like the key for the Buffs will be perimeter defense (and getting that defensive rebound). Against Wake Forest, Drake went 15/30 from 3pt range while winning the rebounding battle by 4 through ORebs.

Drake beat Wake Forest-anything short of winning this thing is a failure.
Wake Forest suuuucks this year (now 0-3 with losses to Ga Southern and Liberty) but they did have a 10 pt lead on Drake before they pissed it away. Drake will be no easier than Quinnipiac, IMO. Won't be surprised with a win or a loss here.

Wake Forest suuuucks this year (now 0-3 with losses to Ga Southern and Liberty) but they did have a 10 pt lead on Drake before they pissed it away. Drake will be no easier than Quinnipiac, IMO. Won't be surprised with a win or a loss here.

Oh I don't care if its as ugly as yesterday was....just win this thing lol

Radio. Unless you want to pay. 760 am Denver. You need the IHeart app. It’s free.
Yeah I have iHeart, it didn't work with football for me this year for whatever reason. That was before I got Dish. I used this app called Tunedin or something like that.

Yeah I have iHeart, it didn't work with football for me this year for whatever reason. That was before I got Dish. I used this app called Tunedin or something like that.
They don’t let you stream football games. Really irritating. You can get it on a radio but not a streamed radio. I don’t think they block basketball though.

Lmfao if you think a comeback buzzer beater against Quinnipiac is a sign that this team is better than last year’s team.

Derrick White would’ve smashed this cupcake. Last year’s team was disappointing but these takes are awful.
I think it can both be true that last year's team probably cruises against Quinnipiac and that if last year's team had been in the same situation vs. Quinnipiac that they wouldn't have won.

Buffs had 4 chances at game winning shots last year and missed all 4: @ASU, @UW, @WSU, and USC @ home.

Drake beat Wake Forest-anything short of winning this thing is a failure.
So we are 7.5 point favorites over Drake and WF is 16.5 point favorite against Q. Don't know how vegas got those numbers, but they're probably close

So for those who paid to stream and remember, was it worth it? Is the stream good? How bout commentators,cameras? Can I chromecast the stream to my tv or am I going to be stuck watching on my phone?

Tia

Rotation starting to stratify. No Walton or Stratling. Probably won't see much of either, even against big teams, the rest of the way.

Dom needs to move to the bench and be the 4th guard in the rotation.

It'll be interesting to see which of Laser, Bey or Schwarz, gets weeded out of the 8-man. All have different strengths and all 3 have a bright future.

So for those who paid to stream and remember, was it worth it? Is the stream good? How bout commentators,cameras? Can I chromecast the stream to my tv or am I going to be stuck watching on my phone?

Tia
So we signed up. Commentary is good with Katz. Production is good. Can’t cast. Web browser only so we are using a hdmi cable. Good stream

Back