What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Uniform Thread

The only school that actually belongs on that list is Oregon. The rest are fine. Some are actually pretty good. I actually like UCLAs home unis. I don’t care much for the school, but they have a unique, iconic look.

Look at these Idots -

GPIBF95.png

Look at these Idots -

GPIBF95.png

OMFG! Is this a ****ing joke?? That's the some of the stupidest **** I've ever seen! Looks like a ****ing kitchen apron! Get back in the kitchen fusker, make me a gotdamn sammich! HAHAHA! LOL!

UCLA's unis is one of the best thing about their program......one of the most overrated coaches ever is terry donohue (did the guy ever win anything important?,,,,but somehow he's coaching royalty?).....tho, he's looking better all the time.

unis are kinda pansy but tradition.

husker overalls and the package? who is working in their SID?

prolly a parody but you never know with those clowns.

Last edited:
UCLA's unis is one of the best thing about their program......one of the most overrated coaches ever is terry donohue (did the guy ever win anything important?,,,,but somehow he's coaching royalty?).....tho, he's looking better all the time.

unis are kinda pansy but tradition.

husker overalls and the package? who is working in their SID?

prolly a parody but you never know with those clowns.
I'd really like to know how much you had to drink before this attempt at a post. And for comparison, I have had way more than one.

I'd really like to know how much you had to drink before this attempt at a post. And for comparison, I have had way more than one.

so many beers.....

terry donohue is totally overrated. UCLA has kinda cool traditional uniforms i think.

mos def not the worst.....adios cowboy....

These aren't really any better. Can't wait until they lose in them. :ROFLMAO:

These are sad! Helmet just does not work. Since I hate the color RED so much, nothing will ever work for me. Maybe if they wore yellow unis that have corn kernels throughout would be the only thing that wins me over.

Back