What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB didn’t sound overly confident in his interview on Altitude Radio. He said the Buffs just need to find a way to win. He believes CSU will be super motivated.

On Montez, he said the key for his success is the running game. If we can run there will be less pressure on him.

When asked about the Buffs under Tucker he said we may not see it this year but down the road you will see a tougher, more physical team. He said that’s why we’re thin at DB; because they couldn’t handle the practices.

Have we lost DB’s to attrition since Tucker showed up?

When does GB ever sound confident or enthused about anything? He is kind of the Eeyore of CU football.

Does anyone know if there if they will move the start of the game over to espn3 or similar because this USF game is in rain delay?

Won’t know until they announce it. Knowing ESPN they usually let people know when it gets closer to game time like a half hour.

They'll probably move one of the games over to ESPNNews or ESPNU.

They'd have had to do that anyway, even without the weather delay in the Wiscy game, since ESPN only slots three hours for games. When was the last time you saw a televised game that didn't last more then three hours?

I cant log into my sling account from london. Mother****rer.
You need a VPN to a US server.

Been a while since I've needed /used one so I don't have suggestions. But most will offer you a 1 to 3 day free trial so you can see if they'll work.

Usually Plati has a 30 page gameday PDF with all sorts of minutia and the depth chart. Not finding it today.

Won’t know until they announce it. Knowing ESPN they usually let people know when it gets closer to game time like a half hour.
I’m just hoping that it’s not espnnews as I can’t get it streaming. Didn’t they pull this crap last year too and the buffs game was moved to espn3? I remember a few friends being mad because they didn’t have a chrome cast or similar.

While that’s true of lots of college games, a good lot of Wiscy games seem to last three hours, as they just usually run the ball for most of the game.

You need a VPN to a US server.

Been a while since I've needed /used one so I don't have suggestions. But most will offer you a 1 to 3 day free trial so you can see if they'll work.
I've tried that in the past but it still blocks due to location... what do I do wrong? Not an issue today, but would be good to get the gouge.

I checked Ramnation for a minute this morning. A bunch of guys with no enthusiasm at all, a couple of guys trying to get them enthusiastic through positive measures, and one guy calling everyone else pussies. 😂

That was probably one csu grad with multiple personality disorder, punching himself Tyler Durden style.

They damned well better show the game from start to finish, those pricks. I opted out because it’s supposed to be televised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back