What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 WBB Recruit Profile Index

Another 2019 Colorado offer. Looks like CU was the first (at least of P5 schools) to offer her but she is no longer quite the sleeper she was.

I thought we knew about her. I knew about her but I no longer remember how I found out. Currently, Illinois is in last place in the B1G. Have not won a game in conference and have a 10 game losing streak.

I think Illinois has a new coaching staff this season, so a season behind us in rebuilding.

Looks like the Buffs are recruiting Angel Jackson, 6-4 post from Richmond, CA and Salesian Prep. Can't find the old tweet, but the staff was visiting with her back in February. She's the #50 overall prospect and #11 post in Prospects Nation class of '19 rankings.

Looked at twitter for Mali Morgan-Elliott. Looks like she plays for Ohio Elite and committed to Kent State in the spring. Guessing she has changed her mind.

Mods - Could we take the posts on the 2020 and 2021 recruits and create independent threads for them?

Another 2020
It would be nice to sign a solid instate player.

At this time I am trying to figure out who the top targets are for 2019. It would seem in terms of positions, an elite post and athletic wing would be priorities. Only two players, Kennedy and Alexis, are graduating. Both are backcourt players, but with the late edition of Finau the need for a point guard may not be as high in the class of 2019.

Sapulpa Oklahoma …. home town of one of my favorite Buffs WBB players : Mandy Nightengale

Gregory had at least 25 DI offers. I'm excited that CU made the cut. Up against Arkansas and Mike Neighbors, Missouri, Oklahoma and Sherri Coale and Kansas State.

Back