What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020-2021 Bowl Games Thread

Ask yourself, would you rather watch the Myrtle Beach Bowl or the Famous Idaho Potatoes Bowl if you were forced to watch one of them? I don't think UNT's green jerseys mesh well with the teal turf in that case.

Going to be interesting to see if Zac Thomas (#12) will take advantage of the free year and come back for a fifth year as starting QB for Appy State.

Brawl breaks out in the first half of the Myrtle Beach Bowl. You have to expect that kind of bad blood when traditional rivals North Texas and App State square up in yet another tilt for the ages.
Any truth to the rumor that OT rules have been altered to allow the use of putt putt golf to resolve a tie?

Shame on those schools that opted out instead of playing Army. It appears that some of those schools were Pac-12 schools which doesn't surprise me but that only makes my desire for CU to exit the PAC greater than it ever has been.

This confirms my support. We must stay in the Pac!

Given the rumblings of Boise State moving to the AAC, you have to question their thinking as Nevada has taken a 19-0 lead over Tulane and is dominating the TOS. It's going to get uglier for the Green Wave for the rest of the day in the Famous Idaho Potatoes Bowl on that smurf turf.

I'm ready for a game on an actual green football field at this point.

Watching LT-Georgia Southern. Eagles just scored a TD. I wasn't sure Werts (#1) would have been available for this game since he has been slowed by injuries the last few games. Love that modern option offense that the Eagles run and it's fun to see it going against an Air Raid offense if I'm not mistaken. Old school versus new school.

If Bama, Florida, aTm and Georgia played tOSU’s schedule, they’d all be undefeated. (Pollack).

I had tOSU 5. Not as bad as Dabo.

Also, the whole best 4 argument is pretty dumb. We know Alabama is better than Florida, Georgia and A$M. Nothing on those three teams resumes shows they should be in the playoff.

Ohio state has two wins over top 15 teams and blew out every other team on their schedule. Let’s get real.

Bama is a tough matchup but who do you think has the best chance to beat them out of Ohio state, Florida, Georgia and Texas A&M? I realize Florida played well last weekend but everyone in the country would take Ohio state in that scenario.

Yeah... so why bring up Florida and Georgia?
Because I had a different top 4. It related to tOSU. A college football
Analyst made a point I had not heard. It relates to bowl games, the subject of this thread. This is a debatable topic. This is a discussion board. Maybe some want to participate. Maybe some dont.

Those are my reasons.

Back