What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020-21 CU MBB Schedule & Scholarship Roster

Also, going off of Tyler Ziskins tweet about who we know is in Knoxville via photos...is there a chance Kin didn’t make this trip?
Pretty sure Tyler was just mentioning players who have missed games. I'm not sure Tad schedules this game if he knew our best player would be unavailable.

I think this is true, only if you have SEC network included in your cable subscription.

Stolen from TexAgs

Edit:
It appears SECN+ may be included in Hulu + Live TV, Sling w/ the sports upgrade, and YouTubeTV. Can any current subscribers of those services confirm?

Looking at my Hulu live tv "upcoming" it looks like they only have the regular SEC network and there is a replay of the game scheduled for midnight...needless to say, I'm a little bummed

Looking at my Hulu live tv "upcoming" it looks like they only have the regular SEC network and there is a replay of the game scheduled for midnight...needless to say, I'm a little bummed
I'm confused.

I signed up for YouTube Live . . . a three day free trial, that's normally about $60/mo(?). And it says I can watch it 12:00 AM on Dec. 9. WTF.

I can watch the "Paul Finebaum" show on SEC Network from 1-5pm today.

I have Hulu, but to get the game I need to call and cancel the sub and reinstate with an expensive add-on ?!?!

How are people watching it?

I think this is true, only if you have SEC network included in your cable subscription.

Stolen from TexAgs

Edit:
It appears SECN+ may be included in Hulu + Live TV, Sling w/ the sports upgrade, and YouTubeTV. Can any current subscribers of those services confirm?

Looking at my YoutubeTV lineup, I only see the regular SECN and not SECN+. As I understand it, I'll be able to log in with my YoutubeTV credentials to the watch ESPN platform.

*Edit* I can confirm I was able to log in to view SECN+ on the watch ESPN platform.

Looking at my YoutubeTV lineup, I only see the regular SECN and not SECN+. As I understand it, I'll be able to log in with my YoutubeTV credentials to the watch ESPN platform.

*Edit* I can confirm I was able to log in to view SECN+ on the watch ESPN platform.
That makes sense and should work similarly for @Zachsquatch I believe.

You are all on the right track. Just posted this in another thread but SEC+ isn't available anywhere but on the watch ESPN platforms. You need a tv subscription that includes the SEC network to get it and use your credentials to gain access.. or find a stream somewhere else online;)

Washington straight up struggling, seems like a short time ago, people thought that was going to be a perrenial top 25 team, with how coach hopkins started and then recruited stewart and mcdaniels. Now it seems like they are heading the wrong direction. Washington is 1-5 and just lost to Montana.

Also as I thought, ASU was way overrated, Bagley has been hurt the last couple games, but they have no frontcourt. They are 4-3 and just lost to UTEP and had to hit a game winner to beat Grand Canyon University.

Pac-12 seems wide open.

"

Remaining 2020-21 Colorado Men's Basketball Schedule​

DateOpponentLocationTime (MT)TV

Sunday, Dec. 20

!$-vs. Washington

Las Vegas, Nev.

8 p.m.

PAC12

Tuesday, Dec. 22

$-vs. Grand Canyon

Las Vegas, Nev.

9 p.m.

PAC12

Monday, Dec. 28

*at Arizona

Tucson, Ariz.

7:30 p.m.

PAC12

Thursday, Dec. 31

*at USC

Los Angeles, Calif.

7 p.m.

ESPN2

Saturday, Jan. 2

*at UCLA

Los Angeles, Calif.

6 p.m.

PAC12

Thursday, Jan. 7

*OREGON

BOULDER

7/9 p.m.

FS1

Saturday, Jan. 9

*OREGON STATE

BOULDER

3 p.m.

PAC12

Wednesday, Jan. 13

*CALIFORNIA

BOULDER

7 p.m.

PAC12

Saturday, Jan. 16

*STANFORD

BOULDER

1 p.m.

PAC12

Wednesday, Jan. 20

*at Washington

Seattle, Wash.

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Jan. 23

*at Washington State

Pullman, Wash.

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Jan. 30

*UTAH

BOULDER

TBA

PAC12

Thursday, Feb. 4

*ARIZONA STATE

BOULDER

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Feb. 6

*ARIZONA

BOULDER

TBA

FS1

Thursday, Feb. 11

*at Stanford

Stanford, Calif.

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Feb. 13

*at California

Berkeley, Calif.

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Thursday, Feb. 18

*at Oregon

Eugene, Ore.

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Feb. 20

*at Oregon State

Corvallis, Ore.

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Thursday, Feb. 25

*USC

BOULDER

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Feb. 27

*UCLA

BOULDER

TBA

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Mar. 6

*at Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah

TBA

PAC12

$-Far West Classic (T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nev.)
!-Officially a nonconference game, does not count as a league contest
"

"
BOULDER – The University of Colorado and the Pac-12 Conference have announced men's basketball game time updates for the last two weeks of February.

Barring any other changes, Colorado's lone missing piece will be rescheduling the home Arizona State game, originally scheduled for Feb. 4, due to COVID-19 issues in the Sun Devils program.

Remaining 2020-21 Schedule

DATE

OPPONENT

TIME (MT)

TV

Saturday, Feb. 6

*ARIZONA

BOULDER

6 p.m.

FS1

Monday, Feb. 8

*OREGON STATE

BOULDER

5 p.m.

PAC12

Thursday, Feb. 11

*at Stanford

Stanford, Calif.

5 p.m.

ESPNU

Saturday, Feb. 13

*at California

Berkeley, Calif.

8 p.m.

ESPNU

Thursday, Feb. 18

*at Oregon

Eugene, Ore.

9 p.m.

ESPN2

Saturday, Feb. 20

*at Oregon State

Corvallis, Ore.

6 p.m.

ESPN2/U

Thursday, Feb. 25

*USC

BOULDER

7 p.m.

ESPN/2/U

Saturday, Feb. 27

*UCLA

BOULDER

8 p.m.

ESPN/2/U

"

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

Coming to post now because we are officially a basketball school.

At the 7:00 mark, Kliavkoff talks about basketball scheduling within the alliance. Included early season intra-conference games as well as possibly a mid-season tournament amongst the three conferences. I’m intrigued by the tournament. Thoughts?

At the 7:00 mark, Kliavkoff talks about basketball scheduling within the alliance. Included early season intra-conference games as well as possibly a mid-season tournament amongst the three conferences. I’m intrigued by the tournament. Thoughts?

I love the idea of a mid-season tourney type thing.

RG showing Kliavkoff the nicest parts of the Champions Center, apparently.

Back